Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Don't you just love when some driver is completely in the wrong and they give you a look like you're the dumb [BAD WORD REMOVED]??

Upstaging her with my gesture sure didn't play well to her exquisitely self-aware young lady self.  

It's times like this I miss my Mustang.  One of my favorite funnies was while sitting at a light as left turning traffic from the opposite direction rolled through the intersection in front of me.  There always seems to be that one jack [BLEEP] who thinks because the light turned red two seconds before he reached the turn them it MUST mean he's still entitled to roll through the intersection.  I would rev up, dump my clutch and jump forward a few feet like I was taking off, and then slam on my brakes which in turn caused them to panic stop.  The looks on their faces as they realize what just happened and that they are now stopped in the middle of an intersection with everyone looking at them is priceless.  Only one person had the wherewithal to flip me off before gunning it out of there.  I loved it! 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Upstaging her with my gesture sure didn't play well to her exquisitely self-aware young lady self.  

It's times like this I miss my Mustang.  One of my favorite funnies was while sitting at a light as left turning traffic from the opposite direction rolled through the intersection in front of me.  There always seems to be that one jack [BAD WORD REMOVED] who thinks because the light turned red two seconds before he reached the turn them it MUST mean he's still entitled to roll through the intersection.  I would rev up, dump my clutch and jump forward a few feet like I was taking off, and then slam on my brakes which in turn caused them to panic stop.  The looks on their faces as they realize what just happened and that they are now stopped in the middle of an intersection with everyone looking at them is priceless.  Only one person had the wherewithal to flip me off before gunning it out of there.  I loved it!

That's pretty funny!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's pretty funny!!

Yeah, just can't do that in a minivan now.  People tend to point and laugh.

Quote:Yeah, just can't do that in a minivan now.  People tend to point and laugh.

Yeah...not so scary!! Lol

What the heck.  I started receiving email notifications for responses to my posts.  I've never had that selected.  Something funny going on here.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya.  It's you admins, I KNOW it.   Ninja

Quote:What the heck.  I started receiving email notifications for responses to my posts.  I've never had that selected.  Something funny going on here.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya.  It's you admins, I KNOW it.   Ninja

So we can all blow up your in box by just responding to you? :whistling:

Quote:So we can all blow up your in box by just responding to you? :whistling:

Um, um, yyynnno.  Not if I change that setting.

Where is that stupid thing?

Quote:Um, um, yyynnno.  Not if I change that setting.

Where is that stupid thing?

The Powers That Be will just change it back!!! Ninja

Quote:The Powers That Be will just change it back!!! Ninja

I'm safe...for now.

Quote:I'm safe...for now.

That's good!!

Quote:What the heck.  I started receiving email notifications for responses to my posts.  I've never had that selected.  Something funny going on here.  It's a conspiracy I tell ya.  It's you admins, I KNOW it.   Ninja
You best remain quiet Mr. homebiscuit. We wouldn't want anything unexpected to happen to you.

Quote:You best remain quiet Mr. homebiscuit. We wouldn't want anything unexpected to happen to you.

Red names would NEVER do anything like that now would they?  Rolleyes

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:You best remain quiet Mr. homebiscuit. We wouldn't want anything unexpected to happen to you.

http://youtu.be/UmzsWxPLIOo

Quote:Red names would NEVER do anything like that now would they?  Rolleyes
You'd do wise to cease your inquiries. Tell me, how can a user be banned if they never existed at all? 

Quote:You'd do wise to cease your inquiries. Tell me, how can a user be banned if they never existed at all? 

Please.. Your idle threats don't scare me.. It's a message board.. Not my life.. 

Check your email

Quote:Please.. Your idle threats don't scare me.. It's a message board.. Not my life.. 

Crabby.

Quote:Crabby.

What do you expect? I'm out of my special shampoo and can't find my tiny comb.. 

Quote:Check your email

Nope.  I done fixed it real good.

Quote:What do you expect? I'm out of my special shampoo and can't find my tiny comb.. 

Big Grin

Time for a shave.