Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I had a couple of Egg McMuffins on the way in this morning. That is so out of the norm for me. I usually walk my 5.2 miles and eat a bowl of cereal.

Why is it that something as crappy as that can taste so good sometimes? Maybe it's that 'I know I shouldn't have done it factor'....living on the edge and all.

You clogging arteries thank you

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I had a couple of Egg McMuffins on the way in this morning. That is so out of the norm for me. I usually walk my 5.2 miles and eat a bowl of cereal.

Why is it that something as crappy as that can taste so good sometimes? Maybe it's that 'I know I shouldn't have done it factor'....living on the edge and all.

I know they are horrible for you...but they are yummy!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

A friend of mine went to the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game last night and got me this....... I couldn't agree more

[Image: Pittsucks_zps9b4c5ea0.jpg]

Quote:You clogging arteries thank you
2 - eggmcmuffins = 520 mg of cholesterol.     26 grams of fat.  10 of those saturated.  600 calories. 240 of them ​calories from fat.

Better have that oatmeal tomorrow, Rico.  

Man, I hate being old enough to worry about this stuff.  I had to get up really early today after not sleeping well. I "rewarded" myself with one of these.

Turns out it's worse than an Egg McMuffin  -  But I only ate one, Rico.  ONLY ONE!!!

…and a blueberry doughnut. I mean, c'mon man. are you gonna walk outta that place without a doughnut?   No. NO you are not. 

Quote: 

…and a blueberry doughnut. I mean, c'mon man. are you gonna walk outta that place without a doughnut?   No. NO you are not. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4eZ7Z5yk8#t=18

Video won't play

Quote:2 - eggmcmuffins = 520 mg of cholesterol. 26 grams of fat. 10 of those saturated. 600 calories. 240 of them ​calories from fat.

Better have that oatmeal tomorrow, Rico.

Man, I hate being old enough to worry about this stuff. I had to get up really early today after not sleeping well. I "rewarded" myself with one of <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/food/sandwiches/breakfastsandwiches/turkey_sausage_breakfastsandwitch.html'>these.</a>

Turns out it's worse than an Egg McMuffin - But I only ate one, Rico. ONLY ONE!!!

…and a blueberry doughnut. I mean, c'mon man. are you gonna walk outta that place without a doughnut? No. NO you are not.

I'll just flush it out with beer.

Problem solved.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'll just flush it out with beer.

Problem solved.

[Image: tumblr_n0jikf9soq1rzik3go1_250.gif]

Aloha from Waikiki Beach.

Quote:Aloha from Waikiki Beach.

You son of a gun! Not your first time is it?

Pics or it didn't happen.

[Image: Pie_zpsad365c4f.jpg]

Your not supposed to tell us where they relocate you.

Quote:Pics or it didn't happen.

The view from my balcony this morning.

[Image: flambl.jpg]

Quote:Your not supposed to tell us where they relocate you.

Did I say Waikiki? LOL.  I meant Ames, Iowa.  Hahahaha, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

Quote:Did I say Waikiki? LOL.  I meant Ames, Iowa.  Hahahaha, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

I never realized Iowa had such beautiful sunrises on the ocean.

Or was that a morning sunset? Smile

Quote:Did I say Waikiki? LOL.  I meant Ames, Iowa.  Hahahaha, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

I hope you've managed to catch a drink on the patio of the Royal Hawaiian.

Quote:I never realized Iowa had such beautiful sunrises on the ocean.

That's just a mural on the side of the local Aloha Carwash!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I never realized Iowa had such beautiful sunrises on the ocean.

Quote:Or was that a morning sunset? Smile

I'm on a working holiday so that's a no no.