Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Oh, I remember that night. That must have been a really effective leg lock that girl was using!
I think you misread that particular event. They were practicing for a new Olympic event, pairs pushups.

She was the spotter.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqL1iWfku4

Quote:I think you misread that particular event. They were practicing for a new Olympic event, pairs pushups.

She was the spotter.

How do you spot someone by putting their head in a leg lock?

Seriously, I want to know so that I can try it out. It looked like a lot of fun.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'll just leave this here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqL1iWfku4

Hey! You get back here and pick up your things! Who do you think you are leaving clutter all over everywhere?!?!?!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:How do you spot someone by putting their head in a leg lock?

Seriously, I want to know so that I can try it out. It looked like a lot of fun.
Trust me, it isn't fun.

But I keep trying it to try to get it right.....

Quote:I'll just leave this here:

12-year-old boys dressed up like girls. I don't get it.

Quote:12-year-old boys dressed up like girls. I don't get it.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell him that, he thinks they're hot asian chicks :teehee:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell him that, he thinks they're hot asian chicks :teehee:

We've all been there.

Asian girl bands AFTER the show :teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnjUWP1bFDA

Quote:Asian girl bands AFTER the show :teehee:

Ugh. That would suck. I wonder if DF has had that happen to him.

I'm glad the shutdown is over, not sure how much longer I could've gone without panda cam.

Quote:I'm glad the shutdown is over, not sure how much longer I could've gone without panda cam.

The end came just in time, now I can go home and see Peyton's return.

A bunch of us are getting together tonight to watch Seattle & Arizona.

Is 3 a bunch?

Quote:The end came just in time, now I can go home and see Peyton's return.

Is 3 a bunch?
It works with bananas, so I guess 3 guys is a bunch...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:The end came just in time, now I can go home and see Peyton's return.

Is 3 a bunch?

I think that's more of a cluster....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

A bunch is what undies usually get into.

I thought that was a wad...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:I thought that was a wad...
your right too. Undies can be in either a wad or a bunch. But it doesn't work the same way backwards. You want a bunch in your undies but you don't want a wad in 'em. (Assuming 3 does not = a bunch of course.)

So I'm at bowling last night and my golf buddy is subbing for my wife because she hurt her arm.

We finish up and I'm standing there shooting the breeze while he catches a smoke with a couple of other guys. Suddenly, he gets all weak kneed and passes out for a couple of seconds.

He gets up off of the ground, and of course everyone is concerned and he just blows it off. Well, three minutes later he's just out again. I mean OUT. Eyes wide open and we weren't even sure he was breathing. We seriously thought our friend had just died in front of us.

He finally came out of it after about a minute. We had called 911 and he was MAD AT US for calling the ambulance. I mean, this isn't like he's a kid. The damn guy is 59. We were concerned. So we convince him to go to the ER.

I call his wife and tell her. Then it turned out he called her from the ambulance and told her not to come over that he's sure they'll be discharging him and he'll be driving home.

He wanted one of us to 'pretend' like we had picked him up and then just drop him off at his car. I said no way.

I left him in the ER and convinced my other two friends to do the same. I told him he was going to need to get his wife to come and get him if he wanted to pull some stunt like that.

He was trivializing the whole matter and I guarantee he'll never go for any follow up test. Man, I'd want to know what was wrong with me because that just ain't normal. Oh...and it's not the first time it happened.

So a weird night and a gambit of emotions. Concern. Surprise. Anger. Bewilderment that his wife didn't come over. Very surreal.

Oh well.

/rant

Ah don't get your panties in a wad

[Image: polls_biggirlpanties_5010_881725_poll_xl...dcf55.jpeg]

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 01:45 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:So I'm at bowling last night and my golf buddy is subbing for my wife because she hurt her arm.

We finish up and I'm standing there shooting the breeze while he catches a smoke with a couple of other guys. Suddenly, he gets all weak kneed and passes out for a couple of seconds.

He gets up off of the ground, and of course everyone is concerned and he just blows it off. Well, three minutes later he's just out again. I mean OUT. Eyes wide open and we weren't even sure he was breathing. We seriously thought our friend had just died in front of us.

He finally came out of it after about a minute. We had called 911 and he was MAD AT US for calling the ambulance. I mean, this isn't like he's a kid. The damn guy is 59. We were concerned. So we convince him to go to the ER.

I call his wife and tell her. Then it turned out he called her from the ambulance and told her not to come over that he's sure they'll be discharging him and he'll be driving home.

He wanted one of us to 'pretend' like we had picked him up and then just drop him off at his car. I said no way.

I left him in the ER and convinced my other two friends to do the same. I told him he was going to need to get his wife to come and get him if he wanted to pull some stunt like that.

He was trivializing the whole matter and I guarantee he'll never go for any follow up test. Man, I'd want to know what was wrong with me because that just ain't normal. Oh...and it's not the first time it happened.

So a weird night and a gambit of emotions. Concern. Surprise. Anger. Bewilderment that his wife didn't come over. Very surreal.

Oh well.

/rant

Sounds like the wife is going to have to put on the pants and make things happen.  If she even cares.