Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:http://youtu.be/BKmldYSDJaM

Good song, btw.

Was never a billy idol fan. Idk why. Just never got into his music.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's annoying the crap outta me. Guess I'll have to use the laptop to put that photo back up. I don't know how to do anything cool on here with an iPad

Ok Casper, quit playin in the bleach..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Was never a billy idol fan. Idk why. Just never got into his music.

Cuz yer too young.

Is there anything more civilizing than a nice refreshing shower?

Quote:Is there anything more civilizing than a nice refreshing shower?
Right guard, anything less would be uncivilized.

Quote:Is there anything more civilizing than a nice refreshing shower?

A refreshing shower with dwarf strippers? Wait...wrong thread!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:A refreshing shower with dwarf strippers? Wait...wrong thread!!

There is no wrong thread.

Quote:Is that your son, SF?

Yes sir.

I was learning on the fly a bit with those rows, figured I might as well teach him while I was at it. Plus he's fast with those pterodactyl arms haha.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 09:12 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:A refreshing shower with dwarf strippers? Wait...wrong thread!!

Now we know your fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTs3uzChx8k

[Image: review.jpg]

Been seeing a lot of Pygmy rattlesnakes near the house lately. Snakes creep me out. I wonder why such a small snake is poisonous. What so small do you strike and wait to eat? I was grilling tonight and saw a small tree frog. It hit me, I'll start killing every tree frog I see from now on! If you see a tree frog I suggest you do the same. If you get a chance shoot that thing right in the face! You don't need any high caliber firearm, a .40 ought to be enough.

Quote:Been seeing a lot of Pygmy rattlesnakes near the house lately. Snakes creep me out. I wonder why such a small snake is poisonous. What so small do you strike and wait to eat? I was grilling tonight and saw a small tree frog. It hit me, I'll start killing every tree frog I see from now on! If you see a tree frog I suggest you do the same. If you get a chance shoot that thing right in the face! You don't need any high caliber firearm, a .40 ought to be enough.

Or you could use a little 410 shotgun and just deal with the snakes directly.  Frogs eat bugs. 

Quote:Or you could use a little 410 shotgun and just deal with the snakes directly.  Frogs eat bugs.

Yeah, I could do that.

I woulda thought of that sooner or later.

A belt fed weapon fired indiscriminately and with abandon has always worked for me.

Quote:A belt fed weapon fired indiscriminately and with abandon has always worked for me.
Works great for office remodeling. 

[Image: rambo-o.gif]

Quote:Works great for office remodeling. 

[Image: rambo-o.gif]

I've encountered a few copy machines that would have benefited greatly from this technique.

Quote:Been seeing a lot of Pygmy rattlesnakes near the house lately. Snakes creep me out. I wonder why such a small snake is poisonous. What so small do you strike and wait to eat? I was grilling tonight and saw a small tree frog. It hit me, I'll start killing every tree frog I see from now on! If you see a tree frog I suggest you do the same. If you get a chance shoot that thing right in the face! You don't need any high caliber firearm, a .40 ought to be enough.

I have a good-sized retention pond in back of me and nothing but rural area behind that. I'm shocked that I've only SEEN one venomous snake in that time and have had no snakes at all in the pool the 12 years I've been there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It was raining this morning and I didn't get to do my roadwork, so I'm feeling kind of askew.

I just wanted to post that because I don't get to use the word, askew, too often.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:It was raining this morning and I didn't get to do my roadwork, so I'm feeling kind of askew.

I just wanted to post that because I don't get to use the word, askew, too often.

Well gesundheit.

Quote:Well gesundheit.

You do and you'll clean it up!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You do and you'll clean it up!!!

I thought gesundheit was a good thing?  Don't tell me I've been telling people to pee on the floor in German all these years.