Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I never even knew orange bikinis were a thing. Frankly, it sounds pervy. 

Yeah. it'a always fun to peel them then eat......... :teehee: :woot: :whistling:

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah. it'a always fun to peel them then eat......... :teehee: :woot: :whistling:

Oh snap!

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:So...what's everyone's favorite Halloween candy?

Mine is Snickers followed by anything Willy Wonka! Bottle Caps and Gobstoppers are so yummy. Banana

Mars, pay-day, anything with peanut butter & chocolate together, kit kat, goldenburgs peanut chews, almond joy, baby ruth

Hey guys and gals. A buddy and mine were going to knock some balls out of a local ballpark so I went and picked up a five gallon bucket of balls. I was wondering with all the sporting good stores out there (academy sports, Dick's sporting goods, sports authority, play it again) which one do you guys like the best?

I, personally, prefer Dick's. I've been going with Dick's for quite some time now. I really enjoy what all Dick's has to offer. Sometimes, when walking around the town center I'll just walk into Dick's whether or I not I need to. I do like the town center one better though. I feel the Dick's in the town center is much bigger than the Dick's in orange park. If I'm in another city I will try to check out their Dick's as well. I'm pretty sure no one likes Dick's more than me.

Quote:Hey guys and gals. A buddy and mine were going to knock some balls out of a local ballpark so I went and picked up a five gallon bucket of balls. I was wondering with all the sporting good stores out there (academy sports, Dick's sporting goods, sports authority, play it again) which one do you guys like the best?

I, personally, prefer Dick's. I've been going with Dick's for quite some time now. I really enjoy what all Dick's has to offer. Sometimes, when walking around the town center I'll just walk into Dick's whether or I not I need to. I do like the town center one better though. I feel the Dick's in the town center is much bigger than the Dick's in orange park. If I'm in another city I will try to check out their Dick's as well.

roflz

Quote:I, personally, prefer Dick's. I've been going with Dick's for quite some time now. I really enjoy what all Dick's has to offer. Sometimes, when walking around the town center I'll just walk into Dick's whether or I not I need to. I do like the town center one better though. I feel the Dick's in the town center is much bigger than the Dick's in orange park. If I'm in another city I will try to check out their Dick's as well.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is awesome, I own a Dick's.

Quote:That is awesome, I own a Dick's.
I do too, but I've rented mine out. I'm not using it anyway,

Quote: Bottle Caps.

Dear kids that don't want to go to school today .... Chew up around 5, or 6ish Bottle Caps, then act like you puked in the toilet.

Realistic? ... Very much so ... Not that I have used this method to get out of family reunions (Wife's side) :whistling:

Quote:Snickers or Reece's.

Reese's are my achilles, I will be giving out the King pack of Reese's that have 4 cups.

So far, the most tricker treaters I have had where I currently live is ... maybe 5? Then I had to eat the other 31 packs myself.

Quote:I will never escape; and these things that I love will follow me to an early grave.

Sad

Quote:I do too, but I've rented mine out. I'm not using it anyway,

What method of compensation do you use? ... Per minute, or size?

I'm not seeing much value for me with either option.

Quote:What method of compensation do you use? ... Per minute, or size?

I'm not seeing much value for me with either option.

What are those?

Yes?

I'M HAVE BIRT DAYSHS TOAMORRROW!!!!!!!!!!!  WISH ME HAPPY LUCKS

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Happy lucks, MP ! 

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 08:03 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:I'M HAVE BIRT DAYSHS TOAMORRROW!!!!!!!!!!!  WISH ME HAPPY LUCKS

By the way you're typing, I'd say you got an early start on the celebration :teehee:

Quote:By the way you're typing, I'd say you got an early start on the celebration :teehee:

I started at about 2 in the morning a few days ago; I'm planning on riding this one to the grave.

ULTIMATE CONCENTRATIONS!!1

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:I started at about 2 in the morning a few days ago; I'm planning on riding this one to the grave.

ULTIMATE CONCENTRATIONS!!1

Even though you are trying to obscure it, I am pretty sure we can all see that the Rabbit died, and you are Pregnant, again.

Happy Birthday! ... Name the kid after me. Smile

<b>I'm bored, I think I might dress up as the Grim Reaper and go wave at the people in the nursing home. Who wants to come?? </b>

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My team won their playoff game last night, 47-26. This was after being down 19-26 at halftime. I got none sleeps last night so I may be a bot off of my gayme.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:My team won their playoff game last night, 47-26. This was after being down 19-26 at halftime. I got none sleeps last night so I may be a bot off of my gayme.

Hello Freudian slip.