Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

The Morning after

[Image: 1513678_1028222030540589_663259222462399...virkeu.jpg]

[Image: 10930128_1028222140540578_31067441292214...ayzkws.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Roads are clear, sidewalks are clear, houses are still standing.

Stop complaining you big baby.

Quote:Roads are clear, sidewalks are clear, houses are still standing.

Stop complaining you big baby.

Lotta shoveling, I didn't see your [BLEEP] out there doing it  :teehee:

Had to turn on the ac today while driving #floridawinters
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

There's big butt Range Rover parked like you-know-what outside my building, two wheels on the sidewalk. I wouldn't actually mind because there's plenty of room on the sidewalk and she's not blocking the road except for the fact they have their hazard lights on when they can CLEARLY afford to pay the fee to park there. What a bunch of self centered somethings. 

Man the owls were making a fuss this morning when I was out walking. I usually hear a couple, but there must've been 4 or 5 of them 'talking' from different sides of my neighborhood. I'm guessing it must be mating season and a bunch of [BLEEP] owls were trying to hook up.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

This career I am in sure does make me go "hmm" on a regular basis. We've had four Engineers probably pour two months a piece worth of man-hours into one small aspect of a project. This one aspect involves what might be a $150 check valve on a gravity drain line. We've spent more in time-spent than we have on materials.

But I ain't complainin'.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Man the owls were making a fuss this morning when I was out walking. I usually hear a couple, but there must've been 4 or 5 of them 'talking' from different sides of my neighborhood. I'm guessing it must be mating season and a bunch of [BAD WORD REMOVED] owls were trying to hook up.

Maybe they were just talking about how good you looked. You don't know. Take the flattery and be happy.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Maybe they were just talking about how good you looked. You don't know. Take the flattery and be happy.

Maybe it was just one owl and it knows how to throw its voice!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Maybe it was just one owl and it knows how to throw its voice!!

....or very clever squirrels.

Maybe they were mocking birds...... Just saying....... Who Whooo Who

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2015, 01:40 PM by The Drifter.)

OK, this made me laugh, From Jimmy Kimmel:

Alaska today officially legalized marijuana for recreational use. I think they did this years ago. That's how the Palin kids ended up with those names, right?

Alaska does have some special rules. You're not allowed to smoke marijuana in public, and you have to follow special disposal rules. You can't just throw a joint in the trash. The last thing you want is a grizzly with the munchies.

Quote:Man the owls were making a fuss this morning when I was out walking. I usually hear a couple, but there must've been 4 or 5 of them 'talking' from different sides of my neighborhood. I'm guessing it must be mating season and a bunch of [BAD WORD REMOVED] owls were trying to hook up.

Maybe they were those Superb owls I've seen mentioned on these boards before.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

On a side note. I find it pretty weird that I can say hell and damn as much as I want yet a gaseous expulsion and desiring to have intimate relations are 'bad words'.

Quote:On a side note. I find it pretty weird that I can say hell and damn as much as I want yet a gaseous expulsion and desiring to have intimate relations are 'bad words'.

What was the orginal point that you had that this side note came off of?

Ugh.  Got a call from my daughter last night that she posted for a job in Dallas...that she has a very good chance of getting.  She wanted to give me advance notice, because it will all happen very fast if she gets the job.

Good for her...but that ain't no 10-minute commute to Mandarin.   :mellow:

Wife is starting to lose patience, they've only been in the house for 4 days and I'm already getting some blow back. I'm gonna have to bring home some chocolate to appease her.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Ugh.  Got a call from my daughter last night that she posted for a job in Dallas...that she has a very good chance of getting.  She wanted to give me advance notice, because it will all happen very fast if she gets the job.

Good for her...but that ain't no 10-minute commute to Mandarin.   :mellow:

That sucks. Sad

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015, 04:11 PM by The Drifter.)

It's a damn good thing I can't get to the Netherlands right now...... some idiot beat up a friend of mine just because of who  they are........ Go Hunting me an idiot

Man is it gorgeous outside right now.

That is all....