Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Okay...how do you feel about wearing a pair of tight hot pants and feeding me grapes then?

Like actual grapes? Or is that in reference to my tight pants?
Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I need to find a better way of saying "I need a cornhole set".

Saying like that is probably your best bet...otherwise you'll probably get a warning.

Quote:Saying like that is probably your best bet...otherwise you'll probably get a warning.

Yeah, you're probably right.

This discussion has inspired me by the way! I'm going to build a set for myself this weekend.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Like actual grapes? Or is that in reference to my tight pants?

I don't wanna think about you, hot pants, and grapes anymore...it's a little disturbing now!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Yeah, you're probably right.

This discussion has inspired me by the way! I'm going to build a set for myself this weekend.

Well, speaking/typing from experience...making the boards are pretty easy, the corn toss bags not so much. Use canvas and really thick thread to sew them up, otherwise they bust on first impact.

Quote:Yeah, you're probably right.

Don't ask, don't tell!!

Quote:I don't wanna think about you, hot pants, and grapes anymore...it's a little disturbing now!

Well that's rude.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2015, 04:11 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Well, speaking/typing from experience...making the boards are pretty easy, the corn toss bags not so much. Use canvas and really thick thread to sew them up, otherwise they bust on first impact.

I thought you were supposed to make them out of duck cloth or something like that.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Well that's rude.

Hardly

Quote:I thought you were supposed to make them out of duck cloth or something like that.

He probably thinks duck cloth is canvas...

Quote:I thought you were supposed to make them out of duck cloth or something like that.

Idk what that is...but canvas works well.

Quote:He probably thinks duck cloth is canvas...

No I don't, because I've never heard of duck cloth.

Apparently, duck cloth is canvas.

http://www.bigduckcanvas.com/categories/...cloth.html

Quote:Apparently, duck cloth is canvas.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigduckcanvas.com/categories/what-is-duck-cloth.html'>http://www.bigduckcanvas.com/categories/what-is-duck-cloth.html</a>

Now who's dummerest...huh bb4?

Quote:Now who's dummerest...huh bb4?

I'm impressed...you are way more metrosexual than would have figured you for! :thumbsup:

Quote:I'm impressed...you are way more metrosexual than would have figured you for! :thumbsup:

No, I like chicks. But sometimes not all of them.

Quote:No, I like chicks. But sometimes not all of them.

Not all of them like you either, I'm sure.

Quote:Not all of them like you either, I'm sure.

What's with all the rudeness? Get the duck cloth panties out of a wad.

Quote:What's with all the rudeness? Get the duck cloth panties out of a wad.

That sounds extremely painful!!!

Quote:That sounds extremely painful!!!

It is.