Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Yeah...I still don't wanna get stabbed!! Although I would have an interesting story to tell about the scar I guess.

...you should see what happens when somebody takes the last beer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Argggggghhhhh.

This is dragging. Still almost four hours until vacation starts.

3 hours and 51 minutes actually...not that I'm counting.

Quote:Argggggghhhhh.

This is dragging. Still almost four hours until vacation starts.

3 hours and 51 minutes actually...not that I'm counting.

Where we going on vacation?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm in the office on my day off.

Man, the things I do for a buck.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Visit my wife's family in western PA.

I'll be playing lots of golf with her son-in-law. Main thing is...I won't be working!!!

Quote:I'm in the office on my day off.

Ewwww
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I notice you didn't say you were working.

Why?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Some stupid guy actually wants to go on vacation next week and he needs to review and verify my document. So I'm here waiting on him to finish reading my document. Which scares me because I not write so good.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Tomorrow will be my first day off since the 16th.  

There will be beer. 

Quote:Some stupid guy actually wants to go on vacation next week and he needs to review and verify my document. So I'm here waiting on him to finish reading my document. Which scares me because I not write so good.

They can't handle that via email?

Quote:They can't handle that via email?

This being the Nuclear power world, he has to sign it, and I need to be there for that.

But it's alllllll over now!

Quote:Tomorrow will be my first day off since the 16th.

There will be beer.

I'm gonna get a head start on that for ya.

Sitting at the airport, waiting on my flight. Haven't flown out of Daytona in 10+ years, but it was $75 cheaper per ticket. Smile

Leave it to the NFL to turn something fun and cool like coaching into something that feels like corporate training.

Hey...they have restaurants and places to eat up here in PA. And beer.

OK, MOve went fine, no problems. BUt my new roomie likes to scream and yell from the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed. The Feds are out to get me, The TV is 2 way I'm being wached. He's a real paranoid delusional case.

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:OK, MOve went fine, no problems. BUt my new roomie likes to scream and yell from the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed. The Feds are out to get me, The TV is 2 way I'm being wached. He's a real paranoid delusional case.

I sense a move again in your near future.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I sense a move again in your near future.
Plot twist: Drifter doesn't have a roommate.

Quote:I sense a move again in your near future.

No, I won't move, they'll move him. Every tenant in the building is complaining........

[Image: review.jpg]