Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Oh I plan on it. What's your phone number just in case they wanna talk to you?

Are you really using subterfuge to get my phone number??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Are you really using subterfuge to get my phone number??

Yeah, like I don't know that word...everybody knows that word.
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Yeah, like I don't know that word...everybody knows that word.

You'd be surprised, actually.

Quote:You'd be surprised, actually.

Actually, probably not as surprised as you think I'd be.

Quote:Actually, probably not as surprised as you think I'd be.

It's okay...dum people need love too.

Quote:It's okay...dum people need love too.

Well, I'll do my best to hook you up with somebody...no promises though. Okay?

Quote:Well, I'll do my best to hook you up with somebody...no promises though. Okay?

Pretty sure I can find them on my own. You can't throw a cat around here without hitting someone dum!! Tongue

Quote:Pretty sure I can find them on my own. You can't throw a cat around here without hitting someone dum!! Tongue

Rico doesn't count. Although his wife probably wouldn't mind getting rid of him for a little bit.

Quote:Rico doesn't count. Although his wife probably wouldn't mind getting rid of him for a little bit.

He's not dum enough.

Quote:He's not dum enough.

Well your dum then, because they don't get any dumer than Rico...except Chooch and Deacon.

Quote:Well your dum then, because they don't get any dumer than Rico...except Chooch and Deacon.

And you. You're pretty dum too. And you're even dummer for not knowing that.

Quote:And you. You're pretty dum too. And you're even dummer for not knowing that.

I no I'm dum...so that meens I'm smarterest.

Quote:I no I'm dum...so that meens I'm smarterest.

Yeah...that's what it means. :no:

Quote:Yeah...that's what it means. :no:

See I new it.

You guys really are dum. Your lucky I'm coming back to FL today and will be able to post again tomorrow. This doesn't work in PA. The wires must not go far enough.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I may be dum, but I know the difference between a dot and a dash. Too bad some of the folks around the office don't.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I may be dum, but I know the difference between a dot and a dash. Too bad some of the folks around the office don't.

I just wish I could post something
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I may be dum, but I know the difference between a dot and a dash. Too bad some of the folks around the office don't.

Well duh...they are spelled completely different for one thing.

Who around the office doesn't know that a dot is a piece of candy and a dash is something people do when they find out there is work to be done.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:You guys really are dum. Your lucky I'm coming back to FL today and will be able to post again tomorrow. This doesn't work in PA. The wires must not go far enough.

Yeah I read that somewhere...it said they were wireless, so I should've told you...my bad homie.