Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:It's Thursday morning, just got home from work and I already have my 40 for the week.. Not allowed overtime this week so I'm off until Monday.. Kinda glad, I feel like a zombie.. I bout can't see straight and my speech is pretty slurred like I been drinkin but I'm sober.. Just did close to 20 hours and I feel like poo..

Keep on truckin!!

Sounds like fun... :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone try that new Brazillian steak house Terra Gaucha yet?

Is that the one with just the strip

...steak?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I have just been informed of a wonderfully delicious sounding drink ...Cherry Limeade made with vodka! Why haven't I known about this before??? Y'all shouldn't be keeping these things from me!!!

I feel like you may have stumbled onto something wonderful there. It's a pity that your Westside / 103rd Street upbringing didn't enlighten you to such things prior to this.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I feel like you may have stumbled onto something wonderful there. It's a pity that your Westside / 103rd Street upbringing didn't enlighten you to such things prior to this.

I have...and I am totally holding you responsible for not telling me about this little bit of heaven, since your westside/103rd street was obviously more advanced than mine!!

Quote:Is that the one with just the strip

...steak?

I'd boo this comment...if I hadn't laughed so hard at it!! Tongue

Quote:I have...and I am totally holding you responsible for not telling me about this little bit of heaven, since your westside/103rd street was obviously more advanced than mine!!

I can't help it if I moved to South Carolina and got cultured.

Quote:I can't help it if I moved to South Carolina and got cultured.

I don't like bourbon! Tongue

Quote:I don't like bourbon! Tongue

You take that back!

Quote:It's Thursday morning, just got home from work and I already have my 40 for the week.. Not allowed overtime this week so I'm off until Monday.. Kinda glad, I feel like a zombie.. I bout can't see straight and my speech is pretty slurred like I been drinkin but I'm sober.. Just did close to 20 hours and I feel like poo..

Keep on truckin!!

Son of a gun! I thought it was Wednesday :/

Quote:You take that back!

I don't!! I can admit I'm am a totally girl drink drinker...until the tequila shots start, and then...well, don't judge me!!! Who are you to judge me?? Hehe

Quote:I don't!! I can admit I'm am a totally girl drink drinker...until the tequila shots start, and then...well, don't judge me!!! Who are you to judge me?
? Hehe

Well, I got a robe and a hammer. Isn't that a start?

Quote:Well, I got a robe and a hammer. Isn't that a start?

Oh...then that's okay, I guess!

Quote:I don't!! I can admit I'm am a totally girl drink drinker...until the tequila shots start
, and then...well, don't judge me!!! Who are you to judge me?? Hehe

Do they make your clothes fall off?

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Do they make your clothes fall off?

I've NEVER been that drunk! :no:

And any way...what happens in Cabo, stays in Cabo!!! Tongue

(And I am so kidding about the Cabo part!!)

Does being fluent in Sarcasm count as a second language?

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Does being fluent in Sarcasm count as a second language?

It does for me!! I am totally fluent in it!!

Quote:Sounds like fun... :blink:

Gotta pay for that tv I just got. I finally get to watch the damn thing now with 3 days off haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Son of a gun! I thought it was Wednesday :/

Please don't scare me like that. I'd have to be on the road right now if it was :whine:

ps.. We need a whine emicon thinga majig doo hicky so I can use it more often..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Almost TGIF...anybody else out there just had a terrible work week? Maybe it's just me?
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Almost TGIF...anybody else out there just had a terrible work week? Maybe it's just me?

Yes...it's been too damn hot to work in my shop all week!! I need a WAY better AC out there!!!