Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I believe I'll celebrate the end of my work week by having some Chinese buffet.

Wish me luck.

You and your dog are gonna have a lot in common!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You spell "hill folk" awfully funny.

Well...that too.

Quote:You and your dog are gonna have a lot in common!!

Meh. If I stay away from the hot & sour soup I'll be OK. I love it, but whatever spice they flavor that with, seems to give me a rather...um...explosive reaction.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Meh. If I stay away from the hot & sour soup I'll be OK. I love it, but whatever spice they flavor that with, seems to give me a rather...um...explosive reaction.

Has your dog had any soup lately?

Quote:Has your dog had any soup lately?

Not that I know of. I am mildly concerned as the vet hasn't gotten back to us yet. She's my baby. Sad

Quote:Not that I know of. I am mildly concerned as the vet hasn't gotten back to us yet. She's my baby. Sad

They are probably just at lunch right now.

The weather forecast on my phone says:

"Very hot and humid. High UV levels expected. Avoid direct contact with the sun."

That's dum. How could I possibly reach the sun?

Quote:The weather forecast on my phone says:

"Very hot and humid. High UV levels expected. Avoid direct contact with the sun."

That's dum. How could I possibly reach the sun?

A really long stick?

My girlfriend never lets us get Chinese food :/

Everytime I have to make a drop in Orlando, a 10 hour day turns into a 12-13 hour day.. Thanks I-4..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Everytime I have to make a drop in Orlando, a 10 hour day turns into a 12-13 hour day.. Thanks I-4..

Ugh. That sounds fun.

They were talking about I4 on Jaguars a Today the other day, incidentally.

Quote:Everytime I have to make a drop in Orlando, a 10 hour day turns into a 12-13 hour day.. Thanks I-4..

Yea I gotta go there next week, palatka to orange park, then orange park to Orlando then back to orange park before heading home to palatka.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

The hospital is a pretty empty place on a holiday weekend. I've got the place to myself right now and they've even given me keys to get in and out of places because everything is locked up...its kind of spooky around here I will admit!!

Quote:The hospital is a pretty empty place on a holiday weekend. I've got the place to myself right now and they've even given me keys to get in and out of places because everything is locked up...its kind of spooky around here I will admit!!

Did I ever show you the pics I took from the old VA on 8th street that closed up a couple years ago? Let's talk spooky haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: whatever-you-do-don-t-sneeze-photo-u1_zpsvlwkwhcg.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:The hospital is a pretty empty place on a holiday weekend. I've got the place to myself right now and they've even given me keys to get in and out of places because everything is locked up...its kind of spooky around here I will admit!!

I've heard of patients running the asylum, but keys too?

Quote:I've heard of patients running the asylum, but keys too?

Homie!!!! Long time no see!!!

Yes...they gave me a little remote key thingy, was pretty cool...for about two minutes until I realized I was the only one in the waiting, pre, and post op area!

One a side note...if you're going to have to go to the hospital for anything apparently a holiday weekend in the summer is a great time to do it. Dad was in and out of the ER and into a room in less than an hour and a half! That's crazy fast for them!!

Quote:[Image: whatever-you-do-don-t-sneeze-photo-u1_zpsvlwkwhcg.jpg]

Haha that's great

Quote:Homie!!!! Long time no see!!!

Yes...they gave me a little remote key thingy, was pretty cool...for about two minutes until I realized I was the only one in the waiting, pre, and post op area!

One a side note...if you're going to have to go to the hospital for anything apparently a holiday weekend in the summer is a great time to do it. Dad was in and out of the ER and into a room in less than an hour and a half! That's crazy fast for them!!

Hope everything's ok

Quote:Hope everything's ok

Thank you!