Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I don't feel like working today. I wonder if anybody would notice if I just go home.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Turning 40 this year.  I feel so old.

It's the true mid life point as most are lucky to reach 80 before they die.

I wonder if I should have a big party or just take the family somewhere.

One of the preeminent medical thinkers in our country recently stated that "if you reach 80 you should plan to reach 90 because odds are that you will." Geriatric medicine and the prolonging of life is still on the increase, and more of us can look forward to stumbling 'round the old folks' home in our dotage. 

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I plan to live to 115 so I can see 2100
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'll be happy if I see the mini Ice Age in 2050.

Although, I think some of the younger posters here will have a shot at living to like 150.

Quote:I'll be happy if I see the mini Ice Age in 2050.

Although, I think some of the younger posters here will have a shot at living to like 150.

Medicine changing that fast? I'm not up to date on all of that.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Hello....

Hello...

Is this thing on?

Quote:I'll be happy if I see the mini Ice Age in 2050.

The Singularity will occur around 2040, so you might have your cyborg body in 2050. If the machines don't revolt and kill us all first.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Hello....

Hello...

Is this thing on?

No.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Medicine changing that fast? I'm not up to date on all of that.

Seems so...

Quote:The Singularity will occur around 2040, so you might have your cyborg body in 2050. If the machines don't revolt and kill us all first.

I'll happily assimilate.

I think the Morgan & Morgan lawyer on the commercial leads a double life. He keeps forgetting to take off his mascara before filming commercials..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I think the Morgan & Morgan lawyer on the commercial leads a double life. He keeps forgetting to take off his mascara before filming commercials..

Don't they always put makeup on tv people? Maybe he forgets to take it off afterwards... :thumbsup:

Quote:I think the Morgan & Morgan lawyer on the commercial leads a double life. He keeps forgetting to take off his mascara before filming commercials..

That guy creeps me out. His face looks like it belongs on one of those porcelain dolls.

Did you know that there's two scoops of raisins in a box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran?

Quote:Did you know that there's two scoops of raisins in a box of Kellogg's Raisin Bran?

Raisins put in other food is why I have trust issues!!

"Here, taste this yummy looking chocolate chip cookie...wait a minute!! Those aren't chocolate chips!!!!" Sick

Quote:Raisins put in other food is why I have trust issues!!

"Here, taste this yummy looking chocolate chip cookie...wait a minute!! Those aren't chocolate chips!!!!" Sick

Sorry, but my favoritest cookie in the world is a soft oatmeal raisin cookie....preferably from European Street.

Quote:Raisins put in other food is why I have trust issues!!

What? You don't like Raisins?........

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:Sorry, but my favoritest cookie in the world is a soft oatmeal raisin cookie....preferably from European Street.

Yuck! In my head...I'm never quite 100% certain that it's an actual raisin in there and not a bug or something!

Yes...I have issues!!

Quote:What? You don't like Raisins?........

No I don't! No offense to any raisin farmers on the message board!! :no:

Quote:That guy creeps me out. His face looks like it belongs on one of those porcelain dolls.

I can see him dressing up in creepy clown makeup...and going down to his "special" room down in his basement!

Quote:I can see him dressing up in creepy clown makeup...and going down to his "special" room down in his basement!

I was surprised when I was on business in Tampa that his commercials and billboards are all over that area as well.

And thanks for that image. I'm not going to be able to shake that one.

[Image: 192.jpg]

For the people....

......  The people who are into creepy clown stuff in the basement.