Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm glad I'm not as busy today as I have been of late. I got a lot of goofin' off to do.

It figures you're not around when I need somebody to keep me from drinking all that tequila.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now if you had some Johnnie Walker.......................

BTW, I'm starting a Beer Removal Service......

Got too much Beer?

Give me a call and I'll be right over!

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:It figures you're not around when I need somebody to keep me from drinking all that tequila.

I probably wouldn't have been very good at that job anyway.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I love driving in the rain. You get to see all the stupid people drive with their hazards on.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I love driving in the rain. You get to see all the stupid people drive with their hazards on.

Jesus!! When did that become a thing????
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Jesus!! When did that become a thing????

I don't think that's the real Jesus.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I don't think that's the real Jesus.

Not when did Jesus become a thing!! We don't talk religion on here!! Tongue

Quote:Not when did Jesus become a thing!! We don't talk religion on here!! Tongue

No no no. I meant that WingerDinger isn't the real Jesus. Pretty sure he would have told us by now if he was.

Quote:No no no. I meant that WingerDinger isn't the real Jesus. Pretty sure he would have told us by now if he was.

Well...that too.

Quote:No no no. I meant that WingerDinger isn't the real Jesus. Pretty sure he would have told us by now if he was.

I'm the much less talked about brother. The only book my name came up in is Penthouse Forum..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So I'm leaving for work yesterday and there's like a dozen really plain sedans and a couple of St.Johns County sherriffs in front of my next-door neighbor's house.  Then my wife texts me later saying that she sees people with FBI jackets walking in and out of the house all morning.

My neighbor is/was Yuri.

WOW! I guess it's True, the old saying, You never know who you're living next door too.....

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 08:51 AM by RicoTx.)

Hopefully somebody will buy the house that will actually take care of the freakin' thing.

Well, I just found a dandy of a story about a magpie (the bird) stealing a joint out of the hands of a man in Germany. But I can't post it here. Writer uses too many curse words in it and I don't need another warning point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2B1NGJR...e=youtu.be

Well it's officially official; my car is a "Total Loss". I have seven days until I have to turn in the loaner I got. Time to go car shopping.

Quote:Well it's officially official; my car is a "Total Loss". I have seven days until I have to turn in the loaner I got. Time to go car shopping.

Well that sucks! Whatcha gonna get to replace it?

Quote:Well that sucks! Whatcha gonna get to replace it?
'74 AMC Gremlin. It's the only logical choice. 

Quote:'74 AMC Gremlin. It's the only logical choice.

That's a sweet ride!!

What do y'all have against the Pacer?