Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I don't feel so well....

Sick

Time for Pepto?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't feel so well....

Sick

Time for Pepto?

Time for Jameson.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Time for Jameson.

Does he have the Pepto?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Does he have the Pepto?

No, but he cures the bloats.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My wife wants to take a vacation in Australia, but I don't know how to speak Australian.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's easy, just say Koala, Kangaroo, and Fosters (which is Australian for Beer) and you'll be fine

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:My wife wants to take a vacation in Australia, but I don't know how to speak Australian.

Just watch Crocodile Dundee a couple of times...you'll learn everything you need to know!!

Quote:Fosters (which is Australian for Beer) 
Please Rico, do order Fosters in every bar you go into. Just walk up to the bartender and in your best 'Murican twang say "I'd like a Fosters please." Then ask where the barbie is so you put some shrimp on it. They'll adore you!

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 02:32 PM by The Drifter.)

I have a friend in Australia that says we only export that stuff (Fosters) so people can say that had a taste of Australia

Oh, and they are not called shrimp down there, they're prawns

Going to Australia in October. Will quote Crocodile Dundee incessantly.

In other news... I ate too many wings, drank too many beers and hit the rack super early last night as a result.

Watching the sun come up somewhere north of Chicago. Gonna need a nap later.

So I was watching the news after the Jags game tonight..

[Image: 4talo9.jpg]

McPhoto Bomb.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So I was watching the news after the Jags game tonight..

[Image: 4talo9.jpg]

McPhoto Bomb..

That's not creepy at all.... :no:

My wife is back from PA.

My wild partying lifestyle goes back to normal.

No more Delta House huh?

Quote:My wife is back from PA.

My wild partying lifestyle goes back to normal.

Man, time flies!! Seems like she just left!

Quote:No more Delta House huh?

Yeah, I went nuts!!

I even had cereal for dinner once.

For some reason, I'm contemplating a road trip back to Duval this weekend. Anybody know if there's anything going on?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:For some reason, I'm contemplating a road trip back to Duval this weekend. Anybody know if there's anything going on?

I might throw caution to the wind and have cereal for dinner again.

Well, grapes are halfway down. Let the stress fest begin!!

Quote:For some reason, I'm contemplating a road trip back to Duval this weekend. Anybody know if there's anything going on?

I'm in a wedding this weekend...you could be my + 1 but I doubt you could keep a straight face at the lovely (:blinkSmile dress I have the privilege to be wearing!!