Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm in a wedding this weekend...you could be my + 1 but I doubt you could keep a straight face at the lovely ( :blinkSmile dress I have the privilege to be wearing!!

Dress that far out there huh?

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dress that far out there huh?

It's a nautical themed wedding...I look like Sailor Moon. And not in a good way!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:For some reason, I'm contemplating a road trip back to Duval this weekend. Anybody know if there's anything going on?

Hey Deacon, if you're ever up my way, I know a place that has $2.50 Natty Boh Drafts, $1.50 on Thursdays

Quote:It's a nautical themed wedding...I look like Sailor Moon. And not in a good way!!

I just googled Sailor Moon.... Is your skirt THAT SHORT?????

Quote:I just googled Sailor Moon.... Is your skirt THAT SHORT?????

I said not in a good way!! :Woot:

No, they are not that short, but the color scheme is the same and there is a big wonky bow right across my chest. I am a grown woman with boobs...I don't need a big wonky bow in that area for goodness sake!! :blink:

I want PICS! :teehee:

Quote:I want PICS! :teehee:

Yeah...that's NEVER gonna happen!! Tongue

Quote:Yeah...that's NEVER gonna happen!! Tongue

Party pooper! :teehee: :woot: :yes:

I "may" have a Sailor Deacon outfit...
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Hey Deacon, if you're ever up my way, I know a place that has $2.50 Natty Boh Drafts, $1.50 on Thursdays

I'm a big fan of the Natty Boh.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I "may" have a Sailor Deacon outfit...

Considering you were in the Navy...I'm shocked. :woot:

That I still have it?

Quote:That I still have it?

Nope...I know you have a whole Village People thing going at Halloween! :thumbsup:

I like to keep the party lively

[Image: 115010612.jpg]

Please tell me there is some kind of massive bow involved.

Quote:It's a nautical themed wedding...I look like Sailor Moon. And not in a good way!!

Have they ever seen Wedding Crashers?

I bet there's not too many songs with the word 'encumber' in it.  

I heard an old, old, rock and roll song this morning that may be the only one.

Can anyone figure out the answer without Google?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

What is life without Google?

Can I use Yahoo!?

Quote:I said not in a good way!! :Woot:

No, they are not that short, but the color scheme is the same and there is a big wonky bow right across my chest. I am a grown woman with boobs...I don't need a big wonky bow in that area for goodness sake!! :blink:

Every gift needs a bow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato