Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

So I was up in the Bay Area this weekend to see some friends and flash forward to Sunday morning, I took in about 4 big gatorades for hydration reasons for the drive home.

After the win yesterday I realized all 4 of them were the blue kind.... which is kinda a tealish type shade.

I'm now convinced I need to drink 128oz of "teal" Gatorade before each game Sad

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We all appreciate you taking one for the team.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So I was up in the Bay Area this weekend to see some friends and flash forward to Sunday morning, I took in about 4 big gatorades for hydration reasons for the drive home.

After the win yesterday I realized all 4 of them were the blue kind.... which is kinda a tealish type shade.

I'm now convinced I need to drink 128oz of "teal" Gatorade before each game Sad

We need all the help we can get!! Just stay near a potty!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:We all appreciate you taking one for the team.

I

I believe

I believe in victory!

...and staying near the potty.

So the Youth Football Organization that I have been a part of for the past several years has now "fired" three separate volunteer board members as well as three long-term coaches.

Why in the world would you fire a volunteer?!?!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So the Youth Football Organization that I have been a part of for the past several years has now "fired" three separate volunteer board members as well as three long-term coaches.

And why would anyone else want to volunteer after that happened?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So the Youth Football Organization that I have been a part of for the past several years has now "fired" three separate volunteer board members as well as three long-term coaches.

Maybe they volunteered to be fired.

You guys may call it "random stuff in a pot" but I call it dinner.

Quote:You guys may call it "random stuff in a pot" but I call it dinner.
My mother used to call it "Goulash"...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

I hate these consulting firms that call me or email me and say, 'We have an opportunity that looks to be a good fit for you' when it's painfully obvious that all they did was run my resume through a word search program and they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Friday's around here are pretty dull.

Even the Boss is talking about leaving early.

Quote:Friday's around here are pretty dull.

Even the Boss is talking about leaving early.

I wish it was dull here. I've been up since 4:00 working on system issues. I think I got everything fixed...but there's plenty of fallout.

Stupid executives...why would they need revenue reports?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think it's 'cause they like money. I'm glad I don't. Otherwise, how would I spend it?

I always take a dump on company time. Because when you're good at something, why do it for free?

[Image: review.jpg]

Page 420! Woooooooooooo!

Quote:I always take a dump on company time. Because when you're good at something, why do it for free?
[Image: 458121.gif]

Quote:Page 420! Woooooooooooo!

Mine's still on 419. Sad

Quote:Mine's still on 419. Sad
Same here

My kind of store.......

[Image: Endlessbeer.jpg]

Is it page 420 yet?