Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clowney vs Bridgewater

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 06:57 PM by BluegrassBrandon.)

Quote:I don't see a big drop off in rd 1 QBs vs rd 2 QBs.

I do however see a big drop off in rd 1 DEs vs rd 2 DEs.

But that's just me.

Which QBs in specific do you expect to be available at pick 33 this year?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol...gonna complain about TB not playing anyone...but then tout about being butthurt over TOSU... oh the irony runs deep with this one...
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Quote:I do logic. I'm just using the same thought process that the board uses in advocating that TOSU cant hang in big bowl games or the NC because they haven't before. I see a lot of picking and choosing going on
Do you happen to be a Bucs or Vikings fan?

Quote:Do you happen to be a Bucs or Vikings fan?

Am a jags fan, thank you very much

Quote:Lol...gonna complain about TB not playing anyone...but then tout about being butthurt over TOSU... oh the irony runs deep with this one...

The two scenarios are not remotely the same. Name me 1 school that doesn't play at least 4 games against garbage opponents. But I digress,

Teddy has not played a defense worth a dan, not counting Florida who choked big time (since you're all so certain they were so good)

Quote:The two scenarios are not remotely the same. Name me 1 school that doesn't play at least 4 games against garbage opponents. But I digress,

Teddy has not played a defense worth a dan, not counting Florida who choked big time (since you're all so certain they were so go

He has had a ton of pressure in many games he has played in. That is what matters.

As well as the fact that he played against some awesome secondarys last season. Three of which had players we drafted.

TEST

Quote:The two scenarios are not remotely the same. Name me 1 school that doesn't play at least 4 games against garbage opponents. But I digress,

Teddy has not played a defense worth a dan, not counting Florida who choked big time (since you're all so certain they were so good)
Its just that everything you say sounds like what a fan of the Bucs and vikings would say.

None of what you say make sense. 

Quote:Its just that everything you say sounds like what a fan of the Bucs and vikings would say.

He's probably just not intelligent. I blame the school system.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 07:45 PM by Jinjo.)

Quote:Its just that everything you say sounds like what a fan of the Bucs and vikings would say.

That doesnt make him a bucs fun, it just makes him, shall we say, an un-enlightened fan. 

Quote:Which QBs in specific do you expect to be available at pick 33 this year?

Can I get an answer to this, please?

Quote:Can I get an answer to this, please?

Murray, McCarron, and Mettenberger are all possibilities at 33

Quote:That doesnt make him a bucs fun, it just makes him, shall we say, an un-enlightened fan.

I understand it's a sin, and a sign of stupidity to have an opinion different than the majority. That doesn't change my mind though.

Quote:He's probably just not intelligent. I blame the school system.

Yes, because intelligence is directly related to opinions on football prospects. Keep thinking about that when you're flipping burgers at your shift tomorrow.

Quote:If Houston had planned on keeping him they could have made cap space to give him the $$$ he deserved, and he likely would not have left. 
Haha you just completely destroyed your own argument with this beauty. Houston decided that giving their completely average, second hand, third round QB a contract extension was more important than giving their all world, pro bowl, #1 overall draft pick DE an extension.

Does that not tell us everything we need to know about how much more important a QB is than a DE? Live in the past all you want but the game is decidedly NOT won in the trenches anymore. Thank god we're moving past that archaic mindset.

Quote:Murray, McCarron, and Mettenberger are all possibilities at 33
Ok so what you really should have said from the start is that you're an unmitigated SEC homer. No point debating with those types. 

Quote:Haha you just completely destroyed your own argument with this beauty. Houston decided that giving their completely average, second hand, third round QB a contract extension was more important than giving their all world, pro bowl, #1 overall draft pick DE an extension.

Does that not tell us everything we need to know about how much more important a QB is than a DE? Live in the past all you want but the game is decidedly NOT won in the trenches anymore. Thank god we're moving past that archaic mindset.

And we are done here.

Quote:Ok so what you really should have said from the start is that you're an unmitigated SEC homer. No point debating with those types.

You don't know me. I'm an Ohio State and BIG 10 die hard. I despise the SEC. Nice try though.

Quote:And we are done here.

If you want to be. Somehow Houston's mistakes are a guide by which we should run our organization? How'd that work out for them?

Quote:Yes, because intelligence is directly related to opinions on football prospects. Keep thinking about that when you're flipping burgers at your shift tomorrow.

I'm guessing you two work together.  And he got a pay raise, when you didn't.  It's unfair, I know!  But no need to be salty about it.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I'm guessing you two work together. And he got a pay raise, when you didn't. It's unfair, I know! But no need to be salty about it.

I didn't start with the insults. But how nice of you to chime in again and show how wrong you are. First I was a racist, now I'm salty. Keep trying.