Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Who can do some? Odd choice of words.

Sounds more like an email you'd get from a Nigerian prince that needs Dear Sirs help to get his secret stash of money out of the country.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sounds more like an email you'd get from a Nigerian prince that needs Dear Sirs help to get his secret stash of money out of the country.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Quote:Sounds more like an email you'd get from a Nigerian prince that needs Dear Sirs help to get his secret stash of money out of the country.

Most 'technical recruiters' are not from the US. So you are in the right ballpark.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I can remember a time, wayyyyy back when, when I used to enjoy talking Jaguars football on the internet.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I can remember a time, wayyyyy back when, when I used to enjoy talking Jaguars football on the internet.

Use a new internet?

I don't think I can get one of those on my work computer.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

OK, I got flooded out last night...... BIG STORM hit and I'm in a below ground apartment. Flooded the entire downstairs so I was up past midnight with maintainence trying to dry the place out. Still wet here, you could have raised catfish in my living room.

[Image: review.jpg]

Yikes! Hope things get better for ya Drifter!

Quote:I don't think I can get one of those on my work computer.

Work?

Quote:I can remember a time, wayyyyy back when, when I used to enjoy talking Jaguars football on the internet.

We could probably sneak some discussion into this thread.

Quote:We could probably sneak some discussion into this thread.

Nah. It would just probably turn into another thread about you-know-who.

Quote:Nah. It would just probably turn into another thread about you-know-who.

Me?

Quote:Me?

Who?

Quote:Who?

Watch it bub, or I won't let you buy me beer anymore.

Wait...is it too late to take that back?

Quote:Who?
Who's on first?

Quote:OK, I got flooded out last night...... BIG STORM hit and I'm in a below ground apartment. Flooded the entire downstairs so I was up past midnight with maintainence trying to dry the place out. Still wet here, you could have raised catfish in my living room.

Wait.  There's people who don't?

I just realized it's only Thursday. Ugh. This switching around of my bowling nights has got me all discombobulated.

Yeah. Thursdays kinda get me down. I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off.

Quote:Yeah. Thursdays kinda get me down. I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off.

On a positive note...I did get paid today.

I like getting paid.

Hurricane warning for my area, supposed to get up to 10" of freaking rain on Tuesday/Wednesday. YIKES! Sand bagging the building so I don't get another Catfish farm in  my living room.

[Image: review.jpg]