Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Besides, they have those rails for power squeezing........

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:When will the govt take action against people using handicap bathrooms when they in fact are not handicap.

Don't be that person taking a number 2 in your spacious luxury stall only to see a real  handicap person with a disgruntle expression because he/she had to number 2 themselves waiting for you to leave the stall.

:woot:

I don't know about in the men's room, but in most ladies rooms they also stick the baby changing station in them too.

And speaking of handicap stalls, I was in Best Buy the other day and I swear that stall was bigger than my first apartment.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Woooo survived second round of layoffs. Take that, low oil prices.

Quote:I don't know about in the men's room, but in most ladies rooms they also stick the baby changing station in them too.

And speaking of handicap stalls, I was in Best Buy the other day and I swear that stall was bigger than my first apartment.

Well, the whole store is a toilet, so.......

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Woooo survived second round of layoffs. Take that, low oil prices.

Any idea why gas jumped $.25 a gallon in one night this week?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Any idea why gas jumped $.25 a gallon in one night this week?

I don't know what the 'official' reason is, but I believe the actual reason is...because they can.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I don't know what the 'official' reason is, but I believe the actual reason is...because they can.

I don't know, if they could then why did it ever go down to start with? What changed that my usual station went from $1.97 to $2.18 over night? The BP and Shell across from each other on Atlantic at San Pablo went from $2.03 to $2.08 to $2.15 since Tuesday. Something seems to be happening but I can't figure it out.

There is a storm, that caused weather stuff, off the eastern seaboard...blah blah blah, higher oil prices. It's pretty simple.

We had an "All Hands Meeting" with our Director today. He told us to not plan on getting our yearly bonus next Spring.

So I should probably opt for the smaller of the skiing boats I was going to buy on credit, huh?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:We had an "All Hands Meeting" with our Director today. He told us to not plan on getting our yearly bonus next Spring.

So I should probably opt for the smaller of the skiing boats I was going to buy on credit, huh?

Sounds like it!

Quote:We had an "All Hands Meeting" with our Director today. He told us to not plan on getting our yearly bonus next Spring.

I guess it depends on how much you use your hands.

Quote:There is a storm, that caused weather stuff, off the eastern seaboard...blah blah blah, higher oil prices. It's pretty simple.

I thought that's what I said...

Quote:I thought that's what I said...

It wasn't. Stop thinking. Ur dum

Quote:Any idea why gas jumped $.25 a gallon in one night this week?

I'm more on the engineering side, but it could easily be a local distribution issue causing a quick rise in the costs.

Quote:Woooo survived second round of layoffs. Take that, low oil prices.

Good for you. I take t you work in the oil industry?

Quote:Good for you. I take t you work in the oil industry?

Uh, I am only if you don't hate the oil industry.

Live dangerously I say.

Quote:Uh, I am only if you don't hate the oil industry.

Don't really have any particular feelings about it one way or the other.

How many dang engineers do we have on this board anyway?

Quote:Don't really have any particular feelings about it one way or the other.

3% by volume on the main forum.

Quote:Don't really have any particular feelings about it one way or the other.

I'm no dang engineer! I'm a Mechanical Engineer. I could never finish the dang degree.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!