Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Don't really have any particular feelings about it one way or the other.

How many dang engineers do we have on this board anyway?

I'm starting to think that there is only a couple that aren't!

And apparently, after reading this board for years, engineering degrees must come in Cracker Jack boxes! :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm starting to think that there is only a couple that aren't!

And apparently, after reading this board for years, engineering degrees must come in Cracker Jack boxes! :woot:

Only civil Wink

Quote:Only civil Wink

I was very civil with my reply...what more should I have said?? Tongue

Home is where you leave the door open so you can listen to the telly while taking a dump.

Then those LOUD commercials can scare the manure out of you.......... :teehee:

Just Saying........ :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Home is where you leave the door open so you can listen to the telly while taking a dump.

Only if you live alone...

Quote:Only if you live alone...
This is also true.

As I sit here in traffic, I am reminded why I like going in early.

Stupid staff meeting.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:As I sit here in traffic, I am reminded why I like going in early.

Stupid staff meeting.

You should try working from home, you wouldn't have those problems. :whistling:

Quote:You should try working from home, you wouldn't have those problems. :whistling:

I agree!

Quote:I agree!

I did for the major part of 14 years.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Built stained and hanged two new pallet shelves, got a new celling fan in the living room and another wall painted, bam successful day off!

Ugh I need another day off to do outside chores....
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Only if you live alone...

No I do that all the time the wife and kids just have to deal with it. If I lean right I can catch half the tube in the mirror!

Quote:No I do that all the time the wife and kids just have to deal with it. If I lean right I can catch half the tube in the mirror!

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this is pretty ewwww!!! :blink:

Quote:I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this is pretty ewwww!!! :blink:

Hey if she would just let me put a tv in the master bathroom it wouldn't be an issue.

Quote:Hey if she would just let me put a tv in the master bathroom it wouldn't be an issue.

I'd let you have two of them in there if I didn't have to see or smell you poop! :thumbsup:

Quote:I'd let you have two of them in there if I didn't have to see or smell you poop! :thumbsup:

Well your gonna smell it no matter what

Our hero has changed his avatar from Roland Deschain of Gilead to Ticked off, Conservative, White Trash Redneck. Let's see who notices.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Well your gonna smell it no matter what
Not as much if you closed the door, and not at all if you used poo-pourri...best stuff ever!

[Image: 18578162-media_httpinventorspo_ionbv.jpg.png]

Quote:Our hero has changed his avatar from Roland Deschain of Gilead to Ticked off, Conservative, White Trash Redneck. Let's see who notices.

Notices what?