Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:It's a different story if you're on business in Kazakhstan. That fermented mares milk is no joke. I guess I would make a terrible Dothraki. Darn.

It's officially margarita:30.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On a related note; appletinis are yummy.

Quote:Actually you should probably push that suggestion to the "hip" Jags media/internet team. A jaguar fan dating app. Oh man, think of the self loathing. It's gonna be great.

Judging by the serious lack of woman on this message board and in the BCC, I can't see it being a big hit...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Judging by the serious lack of woman on this message board and in the BCC, I can't see it being a big hit...

It may open new doors?

Quote:On a related note; appletinis are yummy.

Admit it...you are really just a girl, aren't you?

Quote:Admit it...you are really just a girl, aren't you?

I'm just getting in touch with my feminine side. On the boss' money.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 06:07 PM by RicoTx.)

My wife, who is not an 'experienced' drinker, got hammered on appletinis one night. I'm sure I still have pictures of her snoozing on the floor with my buddy's Rottweiler.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'm just getting in touch with my feminine side. On the boss' money.

Somethings just shouldn't be touched... :whistling:

Alright! The poop free bath streak for my daughter continues, we're up to 5 straight now! (someone please tell me this gets better by the time they turn 2 and doesn't get bad again until about 80.....pleaaaaseee)

Quote:Alright! The poop free bath streak for my daughter continues, we're up to 5 straight now! (someone please tell me this gets better by the time they turn 2 and doesn't get bad again until about 80.....pleaaaaseee)

I can't help you...my son never pooped in his bath when he was a little one. Are you feeding her then bathing her right afterward? Maybe give her a little more percolating time after eating to work up a poo before you bath her?

-1 man point
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Alright! The poop free bath streak for my daughter continues, we're up to 5 straight now! (someone please tell me this gets better by the time they turn 2 and doesn't get bad again until about 80.....pleaaaaseee)

Yea try not giving them a bath on a full tummy, shoot at 30 the warm water gets my underside rumbling.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:-1 man point

Just one?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Just one?

I wasn't aware he had any to give.

Quote:I wasn't aware he had any to give.

+1 for you!

Whelp, it's Rum Thirty.

See ya'll at the beach!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Whelp, it's Rum Thirty.

See ya'll at the beach!

I haven't had rum in forever.

Check out this excellent prose I found on a plaque at a nearby war memorial:

"Slit trenches became dark pools of shadows and the bared steel of bayonets wavered slightly as the men shifted their weight from one foot to the other.  Suddenly a big gun vomited its ‘Good Morning’ to the hills, the echo acknowledged with a muffled boom.  Death chuckled and gazed at the area with lustful greed.  Another day of war had begun."

Alf Lewis, signaller, Ramu Valley, New Guinea, 1943

Tell me that ain't good stuff.

Quote:Check out this excellent prose I found on a plaque at a nearby war memorial:

"Slit trenches became dark pools of shadows and the bared steel of bayonets wavered slightly as the men shifted their weight from one foot to the other. Suddenly a big gun vomited its ‘Good Morning’ to the hills, the echo acknowledged with a muffled boom. Death chuckled and gazed at the area with lustful greed. Another day of war had begun."

Alf Lewis, signaller, Ramu Valley, New Guinea, 1943

Tell me that ain't good stuff.

That's good stuff

My two favorite teams are playing today and Comcast is out.

Service will be Monday at 1.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: :angry:  :angry:

Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash