Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Nicely done good sir. But it should read "Waar is de achteruit?"

Stupid Google translator.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man...those sure are some sexy Crocs!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Man...those sure are some sexy Crocs!

Why, thank you!

Oh, are we still playing the game?

Way to go Blaine!

Quote:Way to go Blaine!

I've said this many times in complete sarcasm.

Quote:I've said this many times in complete sarcasm.
[Image: Another+random+gif_12e612_3775026.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:I've said this many times in complete sarcasm.

I should have put an asteriks by it. It will also be said next year withe the words "that's the" in front of it when replying to Blaine's question, "where's the unemployment line?"

<span>If duct tape, WD-40, super glue, or a craftsman wrench can't fix it, just shoot it. </span>

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:If duct tape, WD-40, super glue, or a craftsman wrench can't fix it, just shoot it.

Add a hot glue gun to the mix and I completely agree with you!! :thumbsup:

Quote:If duct tape, WD-40, super glue, or a craftsman wrench can't fix it, just shoot it.
You should make us a flow chart. My shoe was falling apart. They looked like they were talking to me every step I took. I first stuck a wrench in it. They were STILL flopping and it was really uncomfortable. So I shot them. That still didn't help. In fact, that too, made it worse. I now have a hole in my shoe as well. So I tried to fill the hole with super glue. That didn't work either. Still flopping, still a hole. So I took off my shoe and my sock is now glued to my shoe. Uggggghhh!!!! Leave it to me to try the duct tape last. Why didn't I think of hat in the first place!? Duh! So I wrapped one end of the tape around my tow hitch and the other end of the tape to my sock. I'll rip that sock out of my shoe. I took off in my truck. I floored it and my shoe must've been mad. As soon as the slack was taken up the shoe jumped up and kicked my back glass! I was afraid for my life so I shot at it again. I emptied the magazine into it. I think I killed it. It stopped moving. So I then put on my other pair of shoes and went to bury that thing in my backyard.

Quote:Blasphemer!

Oh no, people say that to me all the time.

Are you sure you know how this game is played?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

"<b> What happens in the woods doesn't stay in the woods, it gets dragged out, gutted, and put in the freezer. </b>"

Quote:" What happens in the woods doesn't stay in the woods, it gets dragged out, gutted, and put in the freezer. "

Or tracked home on the bottom of your shoe!! :whistling:

<b>People should NOT wear SPANX when it just makes them look like a busted can of biscuits</b>

I've been out sick the last couple of days with the flu.  If anyone would like a truly enjoyable experience, come on over and I'll be glad to share.  I feel like I have a hangover without the experience of enjoying an evening of frivolity first.  I just skipped directly to the feeling like poop part.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW poor Rico...... Hope you get better soon

Quote:I've been out sick the last couple of days with the flu. If anyone would like a truly enjoyable experience, come on over and I'll be glad to share. I feel like I have a hangover without the experience of enjoying an evening of frivolity first. I just skipped directly to the feeling like poop part.

Yeah, I've been out the last couple of days myself; sleeping late, laying around, watching TV, running errands, fixing things around the house, drinking beer. You should have chosen something better to do on your days off.

Quote:Yeah, I've been out the last couple of days myself; sleeping late, laying around, watching TV, running errands, fixing things around the house, drinking beer. You should have chosen something better to do on your days off.

Tell me about it.

I guess you just did, didn't you?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Tell me about it.

I guess you just did, didn't you?

You're welcome.

That sucks. Hope You guys feel better.

Take a hot tottie (sp) before bed. Gives you a good reason to take a shot of whiskey before bed! Plus it helps get you to sleep.