Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Time to fire Gus?
Yes
No
Let this season play out regardless of how bad it gets.
[Show Results]

The Giant Fire Gus & Dave Thread (MERGED)

Quote:I watched 5 seconds and then quickly "x'ed" off of that crap.

Gus looked like a trained monkey out there...  Like the top brass told him he had to go out there and dance...  I would have told them to bag it...

Quote:OH......MY......GOD.......

No wonder everyone thinks we are such a joke.  Did they have to use HIM for that?  They couldn't find someone else? Really!?  If they used John Cena it would not be as stomach turning.

Those poor fools...  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:

This needs to be eradicated.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:and then you woke up

Every team that's won the superbowl has had a time when they've looked terrible.  Every single one.  So we definitely have the first part of that down.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Fire Gus

Quote:Fire Gus
This.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Don't care if we win or lose today. This team came out sloppy and had no fire at all. We have the talent to win games, but they're not being evaluating or coached properly. Fire Gus, tired of this sorry excuse of a football team.

If we were struggling in the same couple of areas each week, I'd be more understanding of the team's performance, because it would be a sign of real progress. Thing is, every week is a fresh hell, and rarely for the same reason...

But we don't know anything about football.that's according to Bortles.he stated that us fans are like 6 year olds that dont know football. Am selling my season tickets am done.

Leave Gus in Tampa please.

After today, you really have to can Gus Bradley. 

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Whyyyy throw to lewis..

Nice play call. Bad throw.

I deleted my vote just so I could vote yes again.

Gus swallows

His own juice

Gus just got us blown out by the Bucs. Jags got blown out by the worst team in the NFL. Jags are now the definitive worst team in the NFL. Well done, Gus. Well done.

Guys, this is the end. I see the light. I cant deal with it anymore. Gus has to go. 

Quote:Guys, this is the end. I see the light. I cant deal with it anymore. Gus has to go.

It's sad and no one wins. But Gus and the staff need to be revamped. They have to go.

Mods and Admins....can we give them a special badge or identifier (some of YOU included as well) for being so supportive of Gus and Dave and making excuses for them EVERY Week? That way, the folks who DO know football can just ignore them or know they are trolling due to their insufficient football knowledge. Just a suggestion. I called it since the Luke pick....Dave....is NOT who you think he is. Our performance proves that EVERY week. Gus....same thing.

#YOUWEREWRONG #ADMITIT #PLEASE #YOUKNOWWHOYOUARE  :thanks:

:yucky: