Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Time to fire Gus?
Yes
No
Let this season play out regardless of how bad it gets.
[Show Results]

The Giant Fire Gus & Dave Thread (MERGED)

FIRE HIM NOW

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:you have one more chance - are you ready to listen to me now?

Your OP is foolish.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think Khan waits until the BYE if he's going to do it before the end of the season.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I know people like to point out that firing the coach mid-season never results in a playoff run and ask why do it? I say do it so that our players (who have talent by the way) get adjusted to the new coach and learn new systems/plays for next year. Who cares if we don't make the playoffs this year, it's not like we will under this coaching staff anyways! let the players get a head start on next years coach during the remainder of this season.

Caldwell can draft offense, but he's clueless at bringing in defensive talent.

When Gus said he was confused last week as to why the inconsistency, that was him nailing his own coffin shut.

Quote:He's not getting fired and it would be a huge mistake team is missing 2 dline starters and needs more talent

Where is the thumbs down Button?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 04:22 PM by StitchJones.)

want to know what really sucks about this situation? the NFL fan base perception of the Jags fans. We're seen as either...

a. incredibly stupid for tolerating Gus Bradley this long

b. unbelievably loyal to our team in spite of it being the laughing stock of the NFL for years. 

c. both of the above

d. corn

Quote:Lol so we know which side you're on.....

Some people can see a bad coach earlier than others.
I'm not on a side, my personal opinion is that Gus needs to go. The talent is there, the team is there, but the coaching is bad. 8 minutes left in the game and you're letting a motivated offense take your defense to town instead of burning a timeout to a) give your D a breather, b) allow the clock to stop c) slow down the momentum and d) rip into your D. 

But my point is, the OP is being childish with the whole "HAHA I IS RITE AND YOU GAIZ ARE WRONG HAHAHAHAHA" I suppose you're his little kid friend too huh? 

Quote:Your OP is foolish.
fine. Stay on the Gus Bus. You can never get off

The dancing let's be real

He has to fire him. He will lose the players and fans if he doesn't show us he's serious about winning and the long term success of this team. We can still turn things around.

Don't let this ground hog day continue.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-c0K4XWX6c

replace that other guy with rocdee

Quote:Caldwell can draft offense, but he's clueless at bringing in defensive talent.

This defense needs pass rush. The guy they brought in to do it is hurt.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I still like Dave as GM

The caveman coach that shows time and time again he doesnt understand time outs, clock management and 2nd half adjustments needs to go.

Caldwell has not drafted/signed one great player

But he has drafted Cyprien, the worst safety of all time

GET HIM OUT OF HERE

as I think about this, the problem is that the Jags are the only pro football team in town for us to follow. It's not the fans fault that we have no options to choose from for a hometown pro football team.

Quote:I think Khan waits until the BYE if he's going to do it before the end of the season.

Gus deserves to be fired immediately...

But I think you're right.  We lose next week and then at London, and then he's fired.

We could have won this division this year with a better coach...  Man...  This whole division is up for grabs, and we have this lame (expletive deleted) HC that coddled a weak minded team.  

Seriously, give the reigns to another coach and let him run oklahoma drills all day long...  Don't care.  I'm sick of this, "alot of positives" nonsense.

People say, hey, you don't know how hard-core he is in the locker room...

Guess what...  The play on the field proves that Gus is not worried about winning.  Or that he doesn't know how to create a winning team.  Get rid of this loser...

I think it has become apparent that Gus is NOT the HC to lead this team to any kind of winning record or attitude.

I mean he is now 8-29 and his teams just look so unprepared at times even against other bad teams.

Gus is NEVER going to post a winning record as the Jags HC, it is just not going to happen. he is 21 games under .500 and losing to very old QBs on bad teams and very young QBs on bad teams.

Who in the heck is he going to beat?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Yeah. Fire Bradley and promote Doug Marrone.