Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote: Get crackin'!

I'm headed to the beachSmile

I have to drink indoors tonight. Bowling night.

Although it has been quite pleasant while I've been out doing my roadwork in the morning.

I'll be drinking outdoors playing golf on Saturday, but I know one dum guy that will miss out.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have to drink indoors tonight. Bowling night.

Although it has been quite pleasant while I've been out doing my roadwork in the morning.

I'll be drinking outdoors playing golf on Saturday, but I know one dum guy that will miss out.

Disney with the in-laws instead of golf.  Ugh.  Gonna be a tough pill to swallow.   Margarita's in Epcot Mexico and beers in Epcot Germany may be my only hope. 

Quote:Disney with the in-laws instead of golf.  Ugh.  Gonna be a tough pill to swallow.   Margarita's in Epcot Mexico and beers in Epcot Germany may be my only hope. 

Don't forget to pick up your walkin' 'round beer in Canada right as you go in.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And it's really difficult doing that standing right in front of dear old pops!

Don't turn sideways boy, you're blocking the screen!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Disney with the in-laws instead of golf.  Ugh.  Gonna be a tough pill to swallow.   Margarita's in Epcot Mexico and beers in Epcot Germany may be my only hope. 

Epcot is best place in Disney for adults, tons of places to eat & drink

Snow flakes to fall already up in the NorthEast Region according to the Weather Center

Quote:Snow flakes to fall already up in the NorthEast Region according to the Weather Center
We got our first snow over here as well. 

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015, 01:02 PM by The Drifter.)

OK, I'm in Vicodin land......  Anyone wanna visit :teehee: :woot:

[Image: review.jpg]

I really used to like talking about football.  However, now, I feel the IQ points being sucked right out of my brain when I go to the main board.

You should be careful. I don't think you have too many more to lose! I know that's why I rarely go over there, I'm scared I'll get more dummer.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Huh?

Quote:You should be careful. I don't think you have too many more to lose! I know that's why I rarely go over there, I'm scared I'll get more dummer.

I think you're safe from that...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I think you're safe from that...

Yeah. Once you hit bottom, you really can't go much deeper than that.

Quote:Yeah. Once you hit bottom, you really can't go much deeper than that.

You'd be surprised...

Reference the main board.

Quote:Epcot is best place in Disney for adults, tons of places to eat & drink

Going tomorrow, Kronnenburg 1664 to get me through.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So, what should we talk about?

*Twiddles thumbs*

I remember this one time Deacon got me really mad 'cause he's so dum.

Wasn't my fault your stoopid head got in the way.

Why can't it be October all year in Florida? This is the best time of the year in Florida hands down. Hate being at work when it's sunny and in the 70s
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:So, what should we talk about?

*Twiddles thumbs*

Let's talk about food.

What's your specialty?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.