Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Dumb

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i think overall house hasnt lived up to expectations. colvin is still learning, but for me, colvin and mccray should have been the starters. mccray has earned it.

gratz should be the nickel if house is gonna be benched. 

no matter how you slice it, these decisions that are being made with the secondary arent good ones. theyre on gus, its another reason i advocate for his termination. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Gratz can get embarrassed in London again. Let the games begin.

gratz has the talent. we have seen some nice flashes. i believe this is another instance where bradley and co are not getting the most out of the talent that we have here. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Well, it's all fixed now.  We replaced one of the few guys who was doing a good job.

I don't get the thing where people are mad that McCray isnt playing. Did it cross your mind that maybe McCray is just the 4th best CB on the team this year. Maybe he has had maturity issues and hasnt been working hard and regressed. I can guarantee you that if McCray was as good as last year then he would be starting or at least playing more. As much as people want to hate on Gus, no coach is that stupid to not play a player that good. Also Gratz has been looking better this year and while House played well so far maybe there is something behind the scenes we dont know. Its so dumb to flip about something that you dont know the whole story behind. 

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 06:20 PM by Solid Snake.)

@1010XLT-Wigg: Replacing the Guy who you brought in to replace the guy you're replacing him with..is Gus sending a message?

Smile :yes: :woot: :woot: :woot: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Benching House?!! Is this real? The dude has played well WITH ZERO PASS RUSH TO HELP.

He truly has no clue what he's doing.

Take this turd out, put this turd in. Rotate turds until one turd becomes King Turd and still gives up 150 yards and 2 TD's..

Let's go make a rap about it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

If I'm understanding this right, Gus can't man up and admit that he should have given House some help out there and is instead throwing House under the bus by saying it's all the CB's fault.

'02

I presume hes trying to show that bad performances will get you dropped now.

Except he does it by dropping someone who was covering one of the best WRS in the game by himself with no help or pass rush what so ever. Way to hang House out to dry,its moves like these which begin to lose a locker-room. Especially when they don't work.

The last days of Rome. (Or maybe another year of debauchery before it falls) 

Quote:I presume hes trying to show that bad performances will get you dropped now.

Except he does it by dropping someone who was covering one of the best WRS in the game by himself with no help or pass rush what so ever. Way to hang House out to dry,its moves like these which begin to lose a locker-room. Especially when they don't work.

The last days of Rome. (Or maybe another year of debauchery before it falls) 

Gus is saying he is ready to lose the locker room.  Go right ahead Gus.

I'm confused. I'm still confused with the McCray thing. This should be an interesting game. And by interesting I mean look for Watkins to have fun.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Gus is panicking and starting to press. Now he's going to try to force Gratz into a position that he knows darn well is too much for him.

'02

Quote:Gus is panicking and starting to press. Now he's going to try to force Gratz into a position that he knows darn well is too much for him.

Change for the sake of change.

Why not start with the guys who are underperforming first?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

This must be a joke. Benching House for gratz? It's a joke, right?

The last td Hopkins scored on was a non call offensive pass interference. The push off drum Hopkins is what caused the separation. Also the idiot safety never came over to cover the deep ball, but the bench house?

Man, Bradley doesn't know what he's doing, does he?

I'm honestly disgusted by this news. There are at least 2 players I'd have benched before house if I wanted to send a message to the defence.

Bradley is clearly in over his head

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 06:38 PM by Pujo.)

Watkins is most likely not playing. Secondly, people think that McCray is the best corner that the team for some reason is just sitting on the bench. He obviously is not the best CB or he would be playing. He played well last year but he obviously isnt playing well this year. No coach is that dumb to sit a good player unless there is some issue that we dont know about.

Maybe House has been toxic in the locker room or something and they are taking him out of the lineup. Theres no way they are taking him out for how he played last week. They are pros and know good play from bad. You guys might think they are dumb, but if an average fan can notice that he was playing well, a staff of trained coaches obviously can.

Quote:Watkins is most likely not playing. Secondly, people think that McCray is the best corner that the team for some reason is just sitting on the bench. He obviously is not the best CB or he would be playing. He played well last year but he obviously isnt playing well this year. No coach is that dumb to sit a good player unless there is some issue that we dont know about.

By that logic you're going to say that Gratz would have done better on Hopkins than House did? Sure I hope Gratz plays lights out, but from what I've seen of him before, I doubt it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Nobody said that. The point is there are things about the players that we do not know about. Maybe House did something in the locker room or something that needs to be punished for. I dont get this theme where people think the coaches are so dumb they are just gonna sit House because he allowed a lot of "stats". They are smarter than us whether you believe it or not in terms of football.

Quote:Watkins is most likely not playing. Secondly, people think that McCray is the best corner that the team for some reason is just sitting on the bench. He obviously is not the best CB or he would be playing. He played well last year but he obviously isnt playing well this year. No coach is that dumb to sit a good player unless there is some issue that we dont know about.

Maybe House has been toxic in the locker room or something and they are taking him out of the lineup. Theres no way they are taking him out for how he played last week. They are pros and know good play from bad. You guys might think they are dumb, but if an average fan can notice that he was playing well, a staff of trained coaches obviously can.
Gus started Henne over Blake when it was clear Blake was better from the jump.

Gus doesn't know talent.

Quote:Gus is saying he is ready to lose the locker room.  Go right ahead Gus.
I fear any self sabotage attempt to lose the locker room will in fact stay true to form and fail miserably.