Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Quote:the pass rush is garbage how could he not be an upgrade???

My thoughts exactly. You could put a lead post out there in place of Branch and it would be just as effective. And it's not like he's stopping the run either as we're getting gashed in the run game on top of not being able to rush the passer. Ryan Davis has had an unreal amount of production for the limited snaps he's gotten. Not putting him in there because they don't think he can make an entire game doesn't make any sense. The current DEs are completely invisible out there
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Play three quarters of good football but fall apart in the fourth, get benched.

Play four quarters of [BAD WORD REMOVED] football, get ice cream.

Got it.
Lol good one

Quote:Meanwhile, on the bench, Demetrius McCray continues to wonder why Gus hates him so much. I mean, was it the whoopee cushion in the film room? That was a joke! Everyone laughed! Including Gus!
We need McCray and Ryan Davis for special teams not to give 30 yard returns so that they will give 29 yard returns only. 

Quote:This decision not only makes no sense its contradictory. 4 days ago he was good enough to be on an island with no safety help against a top three reciever in the league today hes coming off the bench as the nickel back.

Which coaching decision is wrong?

Josh evans cant play center field so whats the purpose of having him as the single high safety?

Man under 2 deep. It lets all the recievers be doubled while eliminating the natural holes in the zone.
Very well said.

"Dude you're playing so well, guard Hopkins by yourself"

3 days later.....

"Dude you didn't do well in the 4th... You benched"

Another Caldwell free agent bust? Say it ain't so.

Quote:Another Caldwell free agent bust? Say it ain't so.

Actually house played a very good game.

If Caldwell doesn't fire Bradley, then I'll understand the Caldwell hate.

Bradley needs to be fired. He needs to be fired as quickly as possible.

Quote:Gratz can get embarrassed in London again. Let the games begin.

Lol, Dez Bryant took him to school. Great idea Gus.

Quote:Lol, Dez Bryant took him to school. Great idea Gus.

And the one person to shut down Dez is riding the bench...

Hahaha wow! This thread

I'm still wondering why McCray has been deemed surplus. The only thing he did last year was not allow a lot of catches and TDs
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Hahaha wow! This thread

You can't make this stuff up.

I mean, how in the Sam H. E. double hockey sticks can one justify benching house based on that nonsense explanation?

Words can't describe out amused and infuriated this makes me.

The stupidly of Gus has reached the heights of comedic gold.

At the same time, that stupidity has me seething with anger as to why this moron is leading my favorite team.

It's a rather strange feeling.

How the heck did Cyprien survive last year as the starter????
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:You can't make this stuff up.

I mean, how in the Sam H. E. double hockey sticks can one justify benching house based on that nonsense explanation?

Words can't describe out amused and infuriated this makes me.

The stupidly of Gus has reached the heights of comedic gold.

At the same time, that stupidity has me seething with anger as to why this moron is leading my favorite team.

It's a rather strange feeling.

House really is one of the last I would have benched on the defense, but maybe Gratz has shown something. I don't know. Would rather bench Clemons.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 08:44 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:House really is one of the last I would have benched on the defense, but maybe Gratz has shown something. I don't know. Would rather bench Clemons.
Seriously.

I'm just beside myself regarding this move. It makes zero sense.

I should be putting 10 exclamation points at the end of each of my sentences. I should be typing my posts in this thread on all caps. I should change my font to bold, red Helvetica... that's how livid I am.

Does nobody else see the stupidity, hypocrisy, and just sheer ineptitude in this benching?

Dude, to me this is the straw that breaks the camels back. This pushes me over the red line. This guy needs to get fired. He's clearly not cut out for being a head coach. The sooner he's fired, the sooner we can right the ship.

This benching proves that keeping Bradley around is actually doing harm to this team.

Quote:Seriously.

I'm just beside myself regarding this move. It makes zero sense.

I should be putting 10 exclamation points at the end of each of my sentences. I should be typing my posts in this thread on all caps. I should change my font to bold, red Helvetica... that's how livid I am.

Does nobody else see the stupidity, hypocrisy, and just sheer ineptitude in this benching?

Dude, to me this is the straw that breaks the camels back. This pushes me over the red line. This guy needs to get fired. He's clearly not cut out for being a head coach. The sooner he's fired, the sooner we can right the ship.

Ah yes, anger.. You haven't reached the apathy stage yet. I can do nothing but laugh at this point. It's like Gus goes out of his way to do the dumbest thing possible. Oh well, guess I'll watch the game for an hour or so on Sunday until it gets out of hand, then go find something else to do..
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

This is absolutely hilarious

Can't wait until we dump Gus and change our uniforms for the 3rd time

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I think our 2013 defense was about the same. Can we bring back some of those guys?

The move just seems incomprehensible.  It is definitely performance related or does House have some off-the-field issue we haven't heard about?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.