Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Time to fire Gus?
Yes
No
Let this season play out regardless of how bad it gets.
[Show Results]

The Giant Fire Gus & Dave Thread (MERGED)

"Men, be patient in the process"~~ Gus

[Image: e6c13498357965a98f86c1a344f6da9b327cf4d3...275c2a.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm not sure what there is to comment on. There is nothing insightful or new said. It is full of generalizations and laziness. Does this Crew really eat these types of threads up? Hey, when you have a set position, idea or belief it is easy to agree with people who you think agree with you.

I think I can do one of these. The mother curse word Jags are terrible. Did you see that defense? Complete horse curse word. Can you tell I'm mad by my curse words yet? When we score, they score and when we don't score they score and when they don't score they still score and I'm curse word mad as curse word. If we try to pass they try to stop us, if we complete a pass they tackle us, if we run they tackle us, are you curse word kidding me? Special teams? What is so special about our special teams? Who coined that word for our team of special people?.... How am I doing so far?

Spot on post. Glad you are finally seeing how inept this franchise is.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

and now they screwed up my Sunday by having an internet only game. Thanks Yahoo Jaguars

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Spot on post. Glad you are finally seeing how inept this franchise is.

It's not hard to be lazy.

Quote:and now they screwed up my Sunday by having an internet only game. Thanks Yahoo Jaguars

Internet only unless you are in the Jacksonville area.

Quote:Internet only unless you are in the Jacksonville area.

I'm in Mckinney, Texas so yeah internet only.  I work for the death star company and all I can say is what a watering down of my Sunday NFL Ticket.  It isn't that I can't figure out how to watch on the xbox one or my computer, it is just that I'm an old fuddy duddy and still want to watch on my TV.

Oh well I'm not the target audience for this.  I'm almost over it.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I'm in Mckinney, Texas so yeah internet only.  I work for the death star company and all I can say is what a watering down of my Sunday NFL Ticket.  It isn't that I can't figure out how to watch on the xbox one or my computer, it is just that I'm an old fuddy duddy and still want to watch on my TV.

Oh well I'm not the target audience for this.  I'm almost over it.

They make a cable that can stream your computer to your tv... You can stream it through the xbox and apple Tv ... how many TV options do you need, or do you just like being imprisoned by direct tv and their awful service and overpriced Sunday ticket? Is this by definition, Stockholm syndrome? 

Quote:I'm in Mckinney, Texas so yeah internet only. I work for the death star company and all I can say is what a watering down of my Sunday NFL Ticket. It isn't that I can't figure out how to watch on the xbox one or my computer, it is just that I'm an old fuddy duddy and still want to watch on my TV.

Oh well I'm not the target audience for this. I'm almost over it.

Pretty sure you can get chromecast and get it on your tv or hook up HMDI to tv and computer.

Quote:Pretty sure you can get chromecast and get it on your tv or hook up HMDI to tv and computer.

I'm just gonna watch it on the ipad, I guess...  

Quote:I'm just gonna watch it on the ipad, I guess...  

Chromecast is a godsend for stuff like this imo...just sayin'.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:I'm just gonna watch it on the ipad, I guess...

Chromecast is awesome fyi and cheap.

+1 for chromecast!

Here's a new nfl.com article concluding...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">...Caldwell and Bradley will be given the tools and time to see their plan through. It's a way of keeping the franchise buoyant and it's what a coach and executive committed to the rebuild deserve...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

As a side note, I noticed a mistake in this article. He says the Jaguars are 10-44 (.185) since Caldwell took over, but that record including Mularkey's 2-14 season. Under Caldwell the Jaguars are now 8-30 (.211).

Speaking of streaming the game, there's a quick video on what to do about halfway down the page, but I'm still a little confused. It looks like the aps are all for mobile devices. If you have a basic laptop or desktop PC with Windows, you can just go to nflstream.yahoo.com and watch it directly on there, right? Or do you still have to download something?

'02

You should be able to stream it directly from the site.

Quote:They make a cable that can stream your computer to your tv... You can stream it through the xbox and apple Tv ... how many TV options do you need, or do you just like being imprisoned by direct tv and their awful service and overpriced Sunday ticket? Is this by definition, Stockholm syndrome? 

I use my TV for my computer monitor, so no problem there.

But is there a way to record a Yahoo feed?

With DirecTV I can just set the game to record. That way if for some reason I need to go elsewhere I can come back and watch it later. Fast-forwarding through the commercials is also a big advantage of regular TV.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I use my TV for my computer monitor, so no problem there.

But is there a way to record a Yahoo feed?

With DirecTV I can just set the game to record. That way if for some reason I need to go elsewhere I can come back and watch it later. Fast-forwarding through the commercials is also a big advantage of regular TV.

Quick and easy. Plus you can edit:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder'>http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Quick and easy. Plus you can edit:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder'>http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder</a>

Thanks!!!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Quick and easy. Plus you can edit:

Oh cool. I'm totally recording this game.

'02

Does anyone know the limit of the J ville area? I live on St.Simons Island which is about 60 miles north, wondering if i will get the game. I do every sunday

Quote:Chromecast is awesome fyi and cheap.

I'm kinda immobilized after my surgery... Lol. The iPad will be fine