Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Time to fire Gus?
Yes
No
Let this season play out regardless of how bad it gets.
[Show Results]

The Giant Fire Gus & Dave Thread (MERGED)

Quote:I'm not big on saying fire everyone. But I will say that Gus is responsible for having the defense better prepared to play. Can't give up 40+ points to a 2 win team.
no kidding?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:precisely.
So, you're saying we start 3rd and lower depth chart players, practice squad players, the talent drop off is a lot. Score wont even be close. We wont even be in the game

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015, 05:27 PM by Teal Curtain.)

Quote:no kidding?

What in that post did you not like?

Quote:and sometimes what he has at his disposal is not enough...the phrase " doing the best you can with what you have" comes to mind...sometimes what you have just isn't enough to do what you want or need to do...

Gus's best is far below the potential best of this roster.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Legit chance at playoffs. Lose back to back games vs two win teams.

Yup.

Most simply put.

Losers lose.

Quote:WE NEED A NEW HEAD COACH

I've seen this posted about 20 odd times today, please go to a KILL shelter for you and your canine friend.

This falls on coachinh. Bortles throws 5 tds no picks and we lose. What a joke.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

new GM...new HC..........pretty simple. it starts there

Quote:Its about the culture and continuity. Lets give it another year and let Caldwell get more talent on the D, olline and kicker this offseason.

So you want to go through another season just like this one?

Gus is a losing HC and he loses games against very bad teams, even on the few occasions that he has the better team going into the game.

Gus has done nothing to change the losing culture around here with his 11-33 record.

If you are hoping for some kind of miracle season next year with gus as HC, it's just not going to happen.

Everything just set up nicely for gus and the Jags this season to really make a playoff run and here gus' jags sit, fresh off a loss to the worst team in the division and in the NFL, with a 4-8 record.

Thanks gus.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Because the defense is really bad in case you didn't notice. It's not getting better this season. So....

PLEASE DO!!! #PrayforourNewHC #iwantanewGMtoo 

Quote:I've seen this posted about 20 odd times today, please go to a KILL shelter for you and your canine friend.

I think he already got punked haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Shad probably doesn't waste his Sunday's watching this garbage lol, I know I wouldn't if I was him. 

Quote:Can you believe this team? What is it with this franchise? I dont believe in curses but this is ridiculous. Can any explain?

#becausegusbradley

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:So you want to go through another season just like this one?

Gus is a losing HC and he loses games against very bad teams, even on the few occasions that he has the better team going into the game.

Gus has done nothing to change the losing culture around here with his 11-33 record.

If you are hoping for some kind of miracle season next year with gus as HC, it's just not going to happen.

Everything just set up nicely for gus and the Jags this season to really make a playoff run and here gus' jags sit, fresh off a loss to the worst team in the division and in the NFL, with a 4-8 record.

Thanks gus.

Don't ask him that, because he does, lol

Quote:[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]

Is iy bad i want to punch his teeth out?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Coaching staff is terrible, defensive scheme is terrible, defensive players are terrible and never get benched, terrible adjustments, questionable play-calling most of the time, undisciplined and inconsistent players who need proper coaching to fully develop as well. It's no surprise that one of the best WR coaches has turned our receivers into TD machines, and basically made our offense great because of it. That's what good coaches can do! 

Quote:Is iy bad i want to punch his teeth out?

I think someone beat ya to it.. Those look like dentures
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

He needs to go our team isn't as bad talent wise as we play. He's awful!