Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

You guys got me sick.  Thanks.  

Luckily it's a balmy 27 degrees with heavy wind and a chance of snow today, so.... I got that going for me.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<b>thinks there should be a limit on how stupid people can be. Once they have reached their limit - SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION! </b>

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:thinks there should be a limit on how stupid people can be. Once they have reached their limit - SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!

Woo. It's like a sowna in here.

It's being worked on.

I just need a BEER! end of story!

Quote: 

<div style="margin:10px 0 7px 0;">I just need a BEER! end of story!

</div>

So this thread is over now? :ermm:

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So this thread is over now? :ermm:

Hell no!!! That's the end of HIS story...not the rest of ours!! Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote: 

<div style="margin:10px 0px 7px;">I just need a BEER! end of story!

</div>

Perfect timing, I'm about done with one.

Ugh. Anyone else have a big to do list today with TG being tomorrow? I'm not looking forward to it. Good thing I have a step son I can "sub out" some of the work to.

Also, I was watching the news and they were showing those crazies that were camping out in tents outside of some store. I don't get it how some people enjoy the Black Friday experience. Wife and I went out ONE time on Black Friday. Only reason we did was because we had our eyes on a nice tv best buy was going to have at a ridiculous price. After that experience, I would almost have to say its worth paying the extra money not to deal with the crowd. You try to mind your own business and people are somehow getting upset with you. All I can say is they were lucky my wife really wanted that tv. I really had to try to keep my cool in there.

You might be a redneck if: Your kids learned their numbers by watching racecars.

Quote:You might be a redneck if: Your kids learned their numbers by watching racecars.

Your kid might also dip and drink Busch if that were the case.

We were just informed we get out of work at 1:00 today! Woo-hoo! I believe I shall partake in my first beer(s) since I got sick 11 days ago.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:We were just informed we get out of work at 1:00 today! Woo-hoo! I believe I shall partake in my first beer(s) since I got sick 11 days ago.

You know what that means; once you're gone they're gonna throw a party! And you're not invited!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:You know what that means; once you're gone they're gonna throw a party! And you're not invited!
If they're still in this building, they can do whatever the hell they want.

I'll be having a 'party' with Mr. Fat Tire and my bartender Julia.

Quote:If they're still in this building, they can do whatever the hell they want.

I'll be having a 'party' with Mr. Fat Tire and my bartender Julia.

Why do you want to party with a fat guy?

Quote:Why do you want to party with a fat guy?

Drunk fat guys falling down are hilarious.

I watched the SciFi Channel's Dune Miniseries over the past two days.

If you want to cause pain to yourself, that's a pretty good way to pull it off.

Quote:Drunk fat guys falling down are hilarious.

They also know where all the good food is at.

Quote:They also know where all the good food is at.

Fixed.

Quote:Fixed.

Yeah, that's probably more like it.