Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Is waiting to see if any of our military friends know what the flags in my sig mean.
What flags?  Ninja

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 07:56 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:What flags?  Ninja

They were military flags DF  Why the freaking warning, no CoC violation

I'll bet you didn't even know what that stood for.

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:They were military flags DF Why the freaking warning, no CoC violation

Kinda curious about this as well.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Kinda curious about this as well.

Because they were a CoC violation. Spelling out letters with flags doesn't change the message and what they spelled out isn't allowed; simple as that.

Quote:Because they were a CoC violation. Spelling out letters with flags doesn't change the message and what they spelled out isn't allowed; simple as that.

What did it spell out?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:What did it spell out?

Something I can't repeat.

Nobody came in and did my work for me over the weekend.

Slackers.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Nobody came in and did my work for me over the weekend.

Slackers.

I did so! Level 4 of Minesweeper, right?

Quote:I did so! Level 4 of Minesweeper, right?

And you keep on resetting my high score!!!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And you keep on resetting my high score!!!

That was a high score? We need to talk.

Quote:That was a high score? We need to talk.

He meant High Score the moderator.

What did you do to him/her now?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hate this guy.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:He meant High Score the moderator.

What did you do to him/her now?

Ask High Score, he'll know...until I reset him.

Quote:Ask High Score, he'll know...until I reset him.

I doubt we wanna know what you have to do to reset him!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I hate this guy.
Pretty sure that's not allowed but I don't play golf. I'm pretty sure golf is the perfect Scottish way of wasting a sunny afternoon. 

Quote:Pretty sure that's not allowed but I don't play golf. I'm pretty sure golf is the perfect Scottish way of wasting a sunny afternoon.

Either you really suck or have never played.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I doubt we wanna know what you have to do to reset him!!

Meh, it's painless, mostly.

Quote:Either you really suck or have never played.

Or both.

Quote:Or both.
I've never played so I don't know if I suck. But can't think of a more futile way to spend my time than to whack a ball, walk after it, whack it again, walk after it again and repeat until you're back where you started in the first place. 

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016, 05:21 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:I've never played so I don't know if I suck. But can't think of a more futile way to spend my time than to whack a ball, walk after it, whack it again, walk after it again and repeat until you're back where you started in the first place. 

But playing video games for hours on end is productive?

Plus, your definition of futile applies equally to football; hike the ball, throw/run it down field, walk downfield and hike it again, repeat until you end up in an end zone you will try again and again to get into.