Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:Dont be blind to drafting Jack because of the way Gus and Dave talk up Poz.  If Jack is there when we pick, a big "if" I dont think Dave passes him up.
Yeah, if Jack is there and Ramsey and Bosa are gone that's the pick. If Bosa or Ramsey is there though I'm not so sure. Jack is a hell of a talent and I'd be ecstatic to see him here, but I think the FS that we're constantly saying is hard as heck to get and arguably the best player in the draft in Ramsey according to most, or Bosa who is a pass rusher and can play everwhere along the DLine I would say are more likely to be taken than a OLB/MLB at #5...at least in my opinion.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Kap goes to the Texans.

Quote:Ryan O is claiming he never tweeted anything about Malik signing here.

Damage control
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

If I remember correctly, Julius to the Jags was a done deal within the tampering period last year.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Tweet from Jaguars Gab (@JaguarsGab) - #Jaguars Close to a New Deal with TE Marcedes Lewis

http://www.jaguarsgab.com/2016/03/07/jag...des-lewis/ http://twitter.com/JaguarsGab/status/706...28/photo/1
meh

Quote:Why do people want irvin so much?  I would much rather have williams in his near 10 sack a year average.
Irvin plays the OTTO spot, of course his sack production isn't up there with Williams who has played at DE in a primarily pass rushing spot. Irvin's rookie year under Gus in Seattle he had 8 sacks and is a guy that would fit in at OTTO and move to LEO and be a nice pass rushing option on passing downs. He's also younger and a lot less risky than Mario is.

Quote:I hope Kap goes to the Texans.

Or RG3
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Someone on Twitter said Deez Nutts is headed to Jax? is he any good?

Quote:Yeah, if Jack is there and Ramsey and Bosa are gone that's the pick. If Bosa or Ramsey is there though I'm not so sure. Jack is a hell of a talent and I'd be ecstatic to see him here, but I think the FS that we're constantly saying is hard as heck to get and arguably the best player in the draft in Ramsey according to most, or Bosa who is a pass rusher and can play everwhere along the DLine I would say are more likely to be taken than a OLB/MLB at #5...at least in my opinion.
I dont think it will matter anyway cause i bet he goes to Dallas

Quote:Why do people want irvin so much?  I would much rather have williams in his near 10 sack a year average.
Because you pay people for what they are going to do, not what they have done.

@OmarKelly:

Word on the street is that former University of Miami DE Calais Campbell is being shopped.

Quote:I dont think it will matter anyway cause i bet he goes to Dallas
Agreed. I think Bosa will be the one that is there at #5.Tunsil to TEN and Goff/Wentz to CLE I think is a lock. #3 for SD I doubt they go for Bosa, isn't a great fit on that defense. Buckner or Ramsey is more likely. Think DAL goes with Jack either way regardless if Ramsey is there or not. 

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 07:49 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:@OmarKelly:

Word on the street is that former University of Miami DE Calais Campbell is being shopped.
Would explain the Irvin interest from a cap standpoint but other than that I can't see any reason why.

Looks like Malik Jackson is heading to Jacksonville. Could be announced Wednesday. Probably our first signing. 

Quote:Looks like Malik Jackson is heading to Jacksonville. Could be announced Wednesday. Probably our first signing. 
I'd wait and see, things will start to become clearer tomorrow night but a lot of this stuff is just reporters throwing names and teams out to get hits.

Quote:Looks like Malik Jackson is heading to Jacksonville. Could be announced Wednesday. Probably our first signing.
Link? Quote? Source?

Why in the world would AZ try and trade Campbell? He's the leader of that defense man!
Shock the world

Yo you can't post this without a source or link or tweet or whatever. Cmon man.
Shock the world

Quote:Why do people want irvin so much? I would much rather have williams in his near 10 sack a year average.

So that they can eliminate the gaping hole at the "Otto" position that seems so vital to Bradley's D...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 08:04 PM by BritishJag.)

Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...9601026049