Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Really?  Have you had their

Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT?

I don't know too many people that try that sandwich & not like it....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Local joints are better. Hell with the chains.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Local joints are better. Hell with the chains.

That's kinda my attitude as well.

Quote:Local joints are better. Hell with the chains.

I got on a Firehouse subs kick for a little while until I discovered most of their sandwiches taste basically the same. The quality control between stores isn't the best either. I'm back to Larry's now. It's a chain, but a local chain.

Quote:I got on a Firehouse subs kick for a little while until I discovered most of their sandwiches taste basically the same. The quality control between stores isn't the best either. I'm back to Larry's now. It's a chain, but a local chain.

I'm glad I'm not the only one not impressed with firehouse subs...and you're right, they all do taste the same.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

You know, it's kind of surreal. I'm following all of these 20 and 30-somethings about to become multi-millionaires in NFL Free Agency. They are essentially entertainers that are about to have their life changed, and my company who provides a necessary utility just stated that we are undergoing a 6% roster purge in the next two months.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

couple pictures from yesterday we FINALLY finished the new pig pen and picked up two yorkshires. First one is Noah my almost 4 year old he likes to help he was helping me round them towards the food and watering system.

[Image: 12814169_1104925306185000_80235714684970...e=578B8D55]

[Image: 12814530_1105151409495723_22175352567628...e=578EAA56]

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Spoiled pigs. They have a swimming pool.

Bacon on the hoof!

[Image: review.jpg]

This is pretty cool. Just mute the audio because the guy shooting the video is, oh my god, annoying.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.space.com/32214-total-solar-eclipse-airline-flight-video.html'>This</a> is pretty cool. Just mute the audio because the guy shooting the video is, oh my god, annoying.

Totality! Prominences!

7 o'clock!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.space.com/32214-total-solar-eclipse-airline-flight-video.html'>This</a> is pretty cool. Just mute the audio because the guy shooting the video is, oh my god, annoying.

Here it comes, look at that!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:couple pictures from yesterday we FINALLY finished the new pig pen and picked up two yorkshires. First one is Noah my almost 4 year old he likes to help he was helping me round them towards the food and watering system.

[Image: 12814169_1104925306185000_80235714684970...e=578B8D55]

[Image: 12814530_1105151409495723_22175352567628...e=578EAA56]

That is awesome!

I own 39 acres and have kept 35 of it loblolly (known as Caroline pine sometimes) Trees since they are 18 years old I could do a thinning next year for around a thousand an acre which will allow them to grow bigger & faster (3 feet a year) they are over 35' now but in 11 years they should be over 65' and over 2 feet in diameter worth possibly 5k per acre or $175,000.  Which has hindered my wish to turn it into a vineyard which I can still do on the 4 acres I have cleared out or I could raise some livestock such as hogs, cows, chickens, or Sheep.   I havent done anything to the land in four years, feeling kind of lazy about it....

Quote:I got on a Firehouse subs kick for a little while until I discovered most of their sandwiches taste basically the same. The quality control between stores isn't the best either. I'm back to Larry's now. It's a chain, but a local chain.

Firehouse was created by Firemen right?  I had a couple of subs there a year or two ago, it wasn't bad but I wasn't so impressed that I went back either..

Quote:That is awesome!

I own 39 acres and have kept 35 of it loblolly (known as Caroline pine sometimes) Trees since they are 18 years old I could do a thinning next year for around a thousand an acre which will allow them to grow bigger & faster (3 feet a year) they are over 35' now but in 11 years they should be over 65' and over 2 feet in diameter worth possibly 5k per acre or $175,000.  Which has hindered my wish to turn it into a vineyard which I can still do on the 4 acres I have cleared out or I could raise some livestock such as hogs, cows, chickens, or Sheep.   I havent done anything to the land in four years, feeling kind of lazy about it....

The land will be worth 5k per acre when the trees reach maturity?

I need to move :/

Quote:You know, it's kind of surreal. I'm following all of these 20 and 30-somethings about to become multi-millionaires in NFL Free Agency. They are essentially entertainers that are about to have their life changed, and my company who provides a necessary utility just stated that we are undergoing a 6% roster purge in the next two months.

They haven't come after you for stalking yet?

Quote:They haven't come after you for stalking yet?

It's the free agency period, these guys won't notice a creepy guy following them around until after it ends....they'll just assume he's an agent!

Quote:It's the free agency period, these guys won't notice a creepy guy following them around until after it ends....they'll just assume he's an agent!

Have you seen him?

Quote:Have you seen him?

That bad eh?

Quote:The land will be worth 5k per acre when the trees reach maturity?

I need to move :/

If you ever want to switch to citrus...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato