Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:A whole 5 sacks?
Our team leader in sacks was 5.5 last year.

I'd take 5+ sacks from a guy...especially when he'd just fit in as a backup LEO.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think anyone here is calling him a stud, but he'd be a solid rotational player.
Apparently if you aren't a 10+ sack guy in the NFL you aren't worth being on an NFL roster.

I'm shocked we haven't heard anything about Jaye Howard yet. I think he's just as good as Damon Harrison to be honest...
Shock the world

Rapoport just said on NFLN that Ayers is in Tampa right now, but the Jags and Dolphins are also in the mix to sign him. 

The guy is a former first round pick as well, he has always had the talent.  His career just started off a little slower than most

Quote:You have a funny way of spelling "wise"...

They would've been better off keeping Osweiler if that's the case.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Rapoport just said on NFLN that Ayers is in Tampa right now, but the Jags and Dolphins are also in the mix to sign him.

Well anyone who gets a tour of Raymond James and then gets to view Ever bank would be an idiot to stay in Tampa lol This city sucks.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:They would've been better off keeping Osweiler if that's the case.

Well... they wanted to.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I'm shocked we haven't heard anything about Jaye Howard yet. I think he's just as good as Damon Harrison to be honest...
Back to Chiefs, 2 yrs 12M.

Quote:Well anyone who gets a tour of Raymond James and then gets to view Ever bank would be an idiot to stay in Tampa lol This city sucks.
Plus the Gus Juice, haha

Quote:Well... they wanted to.

They sure didn't act like it. They broke off contract talks a week ago and tried to play hardball. Needless to say, they lost.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Anyone think we make a play at Chris Long? 

Quote:Anyone think we make a play at Chris Long?

Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd wave. I wouldn't bet on it though.

I was out for a bit. I saw how we got Gipson, any other developments?

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Back to Chiefs, 2 yrs 12M.

Ahh as soon I say that.
Shock the world

A punter.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Junior Galette ?  Red flags, with the domestic violent charge and the injury that put him on IR last year but had 2 straight double digit sack seasons and is only 27

Quote:They would've been better off keeping Osweiler if that's the case.

Glennon will make just over $1.5M this season, with little dead money.  Pretty cheap, make him earn something more.  It would be good for both Denver and TB.  TB could recoup something in a contract year, rather than getting nothing.  I doubt they'd want to negotiate for a backup contract and neither would Glennon.  He's starter material.  Let him prove otherwise for a season.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 09:33 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Victor Cruz just re-signed.