Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Maybe if we continue the "To All you Tankers" thread in here, we might succeed in finally killing this thread for good. Hmm...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Maybe if we continue the "To All you Tankers" thread in here, we might succeed in finally killing this thread for good. Hmm...

This thread will NEVER EVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Maybe if we continue the "To All you Tankers" thread in here, we might succeed in finally killing this thread for good. Hmm...

Why do you want to kill our thread? If it bothers you...just don't click on it!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Chris Johnson and Devon Hester take on cheetah on natgeo wild at 900 tonight. I'm going to watch and see if either of them gets their faced ripped off.

Preview makes it look like they get a head start, how is that comparing the two very well? In a fair race, the cheetah would win hands down. I can beat a cheetah if I had a big enough head start. Like if I had to only run 30 feet and it had to run 150.

<span>You know your broke when you don't have enough money to shop at the dollar store. </span>

Quote:You know your broke when you don't have enough money to shop at the dollar store.

That's pretty broke!!

Quote:You know your broke when you don't have enough money to shop at the dollar store.

What happened with the accident suit?

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013, 04:40 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:What happened with the accident suit?

Lawyer still battling the insurance companies, But I'm coming down there for a VaCa after I get the settlement so.... WOuld Like to meet a bunch of you at the landing or something

Quote:Lawyer still battling the insurance companies, But I'm coming down there for a VaCa after I get the settlement so.... WOuld Like to meet a bunch of you at the landing or something

I was in an accident several years ago...took over two years to get a settlement.

is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Giving a crap will resume at a later time. Thank you.

Sometimes the majority only means all the idiots are on the same side.

Ever since I applied the latest updates to this smart phone it has sucked wind.

That is all.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Are you sure that it's a phone and not a desk fan?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Are you sure that it's a phone and not a desk fan?
A fan blows and my phone sucks.

I'm not listning too you. Your dum.

Quote:A fan blows and my phone sucks.

I'm not listning too you. Your dum.

You just think that way since you've never been behind your fan.

Now whose stoopid?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Are you sure that it's a phone and not a desk fan?

Psssh! He's been trying to talk into the vacuum cleaner...duh!!

Quote:You just think that way since you've never been behind your fan.

Now whose stoopid?
I forget the question.

So...I mail something to my neighbor. Yes, I realize how dumb that sounds but that's besides the point. The mail lady mails it to the wrong address and I recieved it. Now I gotta walk the darn thing over to the next house. Man those postal employees are so lazy that they can't even take the time to read the right address.

how come when people fill out applications, under "emergency contact", nobody ever puts down "911"?

OK, I'll play along.

How come when you're boarding your flight the flight attendant insists on telling you how full the flight is?

"This flight is very full tonight."

"This flight is quite full tonight."

"This flight is EXTREMELY full tonight."

Isn't full...you know...full?