Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:General query.. on my main profile, I have people view me almost every day.. yet my profile views has been stuck on 442 for a couple of months now..

Not that it bothers me, but does anyone else have this issue?..

Until you mentioned it...I didn't even notice we had a profile view counter. :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Until you mentioned it...I didn't even notice we had a profile view counter. :no:

I noticed it a couple of months ago..

Bizarre :thumbsup:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

My profile counter says "Fuhgetaboutit, you don't count."

Don't or can't?....
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Don't or can't?....

Why can't it be both?

Quote:Why can't it be both?

Numbers are so annoying.

Quote:Numbers are so annoying.

5 out of 4 people struggle with math.

Quote:5 out of 4 people struggle with math.

I know many experts in the field of Analysis, a word derived from the latin Ysis, which means "to pull from" and...well, you get the picture.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I know many experts in the field of Analysis, a word derived from the latin Ysis, which means "to pull from" and...well, you get the picture.

That's a true fact!! I read it on the Internet!! They can't lie on the Internet!!

Quote:That's a true fact!! I read it on the Internet!! They can't lie on the Internet!!

Like climate scientists, they CAN lie, but they never ever do!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

First of a 3 day weekend. Woke up this morning and figured I'd get my bills outta the way. Went online to go pay and found out I already paid recently. Great feeling.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:First of a 3 day weekend. Woke up this morning and figured I'd get my bills outta the way. Went online to go pay and found out I already paid recently. Great feeling.

What's a great feeling? That you're getting so old that you forget that you did something already? :woot:

Quote:What's a great feeling? That you're getting so old that you forget that you did something already? :woot:

Alzhimers is no wooting matter..

Who are you and where am I?

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 02:43 PM by The Drifter.)

Just ordered me a new Wrangler Black Denim Jacket for all the patches I have.......

$51 w/shipping

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:5 out of 4 people struggle with math.

My son struggled a bit this year with Freshman math. I thought no sweat I did this stuff... I'll just show him his dads no dummy.

That lasted an assignment or two.

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!!

Quote:Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!!

Ummm...okay.

I see these Super Duty/Heavy Duty trucks lifted with big expensive tires and wheels on them driving around, and they're absolutely pristine. Then I think to myself, there has to be a cheaper way to compensate.

Quote:I see these Super Duty/Heavy Duty trucks lifted with big expensive tires and wheels on them driving around, and they're absolutely pristine. Then I think to myself, there has to be a cheaper way to compensate.

Blah.. It's not about compensation, it's about gettin' dirty :yes:

I had a mud truck about 20 years ago. Used to take it out to the pits in Palatka on the weekends.. That's a good time dude.. Nothing like getting wasted on Crown and rollin the truck in mud..