Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Arya is a bit unhinged isn't she?

Like a broken door.

Who's Arya, btw?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just overlaid my travel calendar with the Jags schedule.  Not looking great. 

Best I can hope for at home is week 3 of preseason, Oct 23rd vs Raiders, and Dec 11 vs vikings.

Might be able to travel to Tenn. for the tacks game Oct 27th.  Was hoping to be around for more home games this year :turned:

Quote:Just overlaid my travel calendar with the Jags schedule.  Not looking great. 

Best I can hope for at home is week 3 of preseason, Oct 23rd vs Raiders, and Dec 11 vs vikings.

Might be able to travel to Tenn. for the tacks game Oct 27th.  Was hoping to be around for more home games this year :turned:

Summarily depressing, ain't it? That Preseason Week 3 game should be kinda good at least. Usually they are during the evening.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Summarily depressing, ain't it? That Preseason Week 3 game should be kinda good at least. Usually they are during the evening.

Yeah, I've had good luck with the night games. Been to some great victories over the years. 

In related semi-related news. That away game in Nashville is looking like a better possibility than it was yesterday. I just got a 10% raise!

Nice! Good on you man! So they're tipping the male gigolos a little extra nowadays, huh?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I just got a job offer. Don't these people know how Dum Rico thinks I am?!

Quote:I just got a job offer. Don't these people know how Dum Rico thinks I am?!

They called. I tried to warn them. They must be more dummer than you.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:They called. I tried to warn them. They must be more dummer than you.

Oh man, they're not gonna ask me to do stuff are they?!

Quote:Oh man, they're not gonna ask me to do stuff are they?!

And you'll have to do it, at least for a little while...until your probationary period is up!! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I just got a job offer. Don't these people know how Dum Rico thinks I am?!

Is this the dancing gig you were hoping for?

Quote:Is this the dancing gig you were hoping for?

No. But thanks for bringing that particular disappointment up.

Quote:No. But thanks for bringing that particular disappointment up.

Probably shouldn't have worn the pasties.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:No. But thanks for bringing that particular disappointment up.

I told you to shave your back!!!

Congrats Deacon, it was the suit!

Going to my first Nascar race on Saturday. Coke Zero 400.. Hope it doesn't rain too bad..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 02:34 AM by WingerDinger.)

Gotta say, just got back from The Coke Zero 400 and I had the time of my life.. I had a hard time watching it on TV, but after seeing it live and in person and having seats right up against the track on turn 4, I've gained a new found appreciation for Nascar.. I mean, we all know they go fast, but it's really hard to judge on TV.. Good god man, those cars are loud and lightning fast.. It actually gave me goosebumps after their first full speed lap around the track.. I'm still in amazement. Can't wait till next year..

P.S...

I'm still picking pieces of tire rubber off of my arms and face.. I think I'm hooked..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So the bad news, they did end up firing my boss I reported a few weeks ago for possibly stealing. Turns out he was stealing (a lot more than what I caught apparently) the good news I might get his job as a result. 

Not the way I wanted to get a promotion, but I'll take it if they offer. Still sucks having to blow the whistle but it was either cover it up and risk my job or report it. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:So the bad news, they did end up firing my boss I reported a few weeks ago for possibly stealing. Turns out he was stealing (a lot more than what I caught apparently) the good news I might get his job as a result. 

Not the way I wanted to get a promotion, but I'll take it if they offer. Still sucks having to blow the whistle but it was either cover it up and risk my job or report it.

You didn't force him to steal anything Eric, don't feel bad about it.

Quote:So the bad news, they did end up firing my boss I reported a few weeks ago for possibly stealing. Turns out he was stealing (a lot more than what I caught apparently) the good news I might get his job as a result.

He's a thief and got what he deserved. Looking at your hungry children because you lost your job was never an alternative. You didn't put in all that effort at work and school to squander it on a two bit thief.

You were backed into a corner and acted.

As a result, you may get a promotion. Good for you, that's what I say.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...