Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 08:55 AM by The Drifter.)

OK, a friend of mine just got back from the Domincan Republic and brought me back a box of 25 Montecristo No1 Cuban Cigars. Let me just say they are the smoothest cigar I ever smoked.

[Image: PC070002_zpsb19ca616.jpg]

[Image: PC070003_zps56956cc0.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hehe, cigars.

Quote:OK, a friend of mine just got back from the Domincan Republic and brought me back a box of 25 Montecristo No1 Cuban Cigars. Let me just say they are the smoothest cigar I ever smoked.

[Image: PC070002_zpsb19ca616.jpg]

[Image: PC070003_zps56956cc0.jpg]

Aren't Cuban cigars illegal in the states? :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Aren't Cuban cigars illegal in the states? :whistling:

He got them past customs so.........

Quote:He got them past customs so.........
Cuban Assets Control Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 515, are administered and enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. According to their website: "Criminal penalties for violating the Regulations range up to 10 years in prison, $1,000,000 in corporate fines, and $250,000 in individual fines. Civil penalties up to $65,000 per violation may also be imposed."

I'll stick to Swisher Sweets if I ever get to urge to smoke one haha.. Which is really rare anyway..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:He got them past customs so.........

Then you might wanna be careful smoking them...you don't know how and where he smuggled them!! :blink:

Quote:Cuban Assets Control Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 515, are administered and enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. According to their website: "Criminal penalties for violating the Regulations range up to 10 years in prison, $1,000,000 in corporate fines, and $250,000 in individual fines. Civil penalties up to $65,000 per violation may also be imposed."

I better hold on to those for you, Drifter ... at least until the heat is off ... shouldn't be anymore than a couple years.

What are friends for? Smile

Quote:I better hold on to those for you, Drifter ... at least until the heat is off ... shouldn't be anymore than a couple years.

What are friends for? Smile

If Johnny law does catch wind just dispose of the evidence. I've heard destroying them slowly by fire is the most effective means.

Quote:Nice restful 2 1/2 hours sleep and into work on time at 7:00.

Ugh.

I thought the trash trucks started at 6

Quote:I thought the trash trucks started at 6

Even if I were a sanitation engineer.  I've been in the same line of business for 38 years.  So your utterly lame attempt at humor really has no effect.

And you know what?  I don't have to come on a message board whining to people that they can't find a job they like, at what, age 40+?   :thumbsup:

Have a nice weekend.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Even if I were a sanitation engineer.  I've been in the same line of business for 38 years.  So your utterly lame attempt at humor really has no effect.

And you know what?  I don't have to come on a message board whining to people that they can't find a job they like, at what, age 40+?   :thumbsup:

Have a nice weekend.

Hey, layoffs happen for some people. Sometimes its out of their control. 

You probably got all your jobs via "connections" and never had to be out there, so you wouldn't know. 

Let's play nice boys!

Quote:Let's play nice boys!
I see enough of his garbage in other forums. I don't need to see it here.

Quote:If Johnny law does catch wind just dispose of the evidence. I've heard destroying them slowly by fire is the most effective means.

Got rid of an ounce of weed that way a few weeks back ... also a crack of meth, or it could have been a rock of heroin. Snorted an entire case of poppy seeds scraped from a shipment of buns delivered to McDonalds. It's overrated, but I may have did it wrong, I used a turkey baster instead of a rolled up bill.

Quote:I thought the trash trucks started at 6

Ut Oh ... Rico is like 6'-7" tall, 270 pounds ... He is going to take out the trash alright. Tongue

Quote:Let's play nice boys!

Not yet, let's see where this goes. Trav59 would pay per view this, so maybe we can find some angle that would line our pockets ($$$)  a little for Christmas. We could even make a big gaudy belt to give to the winner ... I think I still have my Ronco Rhinestone and Stud setter in the attic. Banana

Quote:Hey, layoffs happen for some people. Sometimes its out of their control.

You probably got all your jobs via "connections" and never had to be out there, so you wouldn't know.
Guess how you make connections. You do your job well, especially in an in demand field, and people find out. It's not an accident.

Seriously, Chill, Have a cigar and some scotch......

Quote:Seriously, Chill, Have a cigar and some scotch......

YES, Drifter is buying ... I'm in, line them up. Smile

Quote:Ut Oh ... Rico is like 6'-7" tall, 270 pounds ... He is going to take out the trash alright. Tongue
Damn good guess Sammy. 6'5" 250. Down like 45 pounds since this time last year.

Caldrac could vouch for me. I see him every day at work. Funny, I recognized him from an old board profile pic when I started working there in June.

Quote:Got rid of an ounce of weed that way a few weeks back ... also a crack of meth, or it could have been a rock of heroin. Snorted an entire case of poppy seeds scraped from a shipment of buns delivered to McDonalds. It's overrated, but I may have did it wrong, I used a turkey baster instead of a rolled up bill.

Ut Oh ... Rico is like 6'-7" tall, 270 pounds ... He is going to take out the trash alright. Tongue

Not yet, let's see where this goes. Trav59 would pay per view this, so maybe we can find some angle that would line our pockets ($$$) a little for Christmas. We could even make a big gaudy belt to give to the winner ... I think I still have my Ronco Rhinestone and Stud setter in the attic. Banana

I've got a hot glue gun and a bedazzler!! I can whip up something pretty for ya!!

Quote:Damn good guess Sammy. 6'5" 250. Down like 45 pounds since this time last year.

Caldrac could vouch for me. I see him every day at work. Funny, I recognized him from an old board profile pic when I started working there in June.

Is he as wordy in person?? Wink