Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:You should have just drove out to CA and picked him up.

He probably wouldn't have been ready and I hate waiting.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 08:10 AM by superfan32.)

Myrtle Beach has a cool Go Cart track...you should check it out.  Make sure you're at least half-way drunk though.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:My friend out in CA is coming in for my Myrtle Beach trip this afternoon.  I was supposed to pick him up from the airport at 4:09.  He just called me and said that United pushed his (original) flight back to 2:00pm and he wasn't supposed to get in here until after 11:00.  He was able to call and rearrange things and get in at 4:45.  Hopefully he gets in on time from that flight.  I didn't want to get into Myrtle that late. 

Thanks United.  The friendly skies, my [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Why didn't he just fly into Myrtle Beach? Man, talk about stoopid. 

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

You can't land a plane on the beach...you could kill somebody or maybe worse.

Quote:My friend out in CA is coming in for my Myrtle Beach trip this afternoon. I was supposed to pick him up from the airport at 4:09. He just called me and said that United pushed his (original) flight back to 2:00pm and he wasn't supposed to get in here until after 11:00. He was able to call and rearrange things and get in at 4:45. Hopefully he gets in on time from that flight. I didn't want to get into Myrtle that late.

Thanks United. The friendly skies, my [BAD WORD REMOVED].
There's a reason they didn't call it On Time sky's...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Man this day is draaaaaaaagging.

I get to attend Generation Gap training this afternoon for 4 straight hours...I'm so excited.

Quote:My friend out in CA is coming in for my Myrtle Beach trip this afternoon.  I was supposed to pick him up from the airport at 4:09.  He just called me and said that United pushed his (original) flight back to 2:00pm and he wasn't supposed to get in here until after 11:00.  He was able to call and rearrange things and get in at 4:45.  Hopefully he gets in on time from that flight.  I didn't want to get into Myrtle that late. 

Thanks United.  The friendly skies, my [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Every time I fly United I like Delta a little bit more. 

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 10:43 AM by superfan32.)

I always fly whatever is cheapest...no sense in paying extra money if the plane crashes.

Just a randon Beer Pic..... Yeah I know there is only 10 there, I drank 2 on the way home.....LOL

[Image: IMG_20161012_1439121.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

I've been dreading this day, have to go to stoooooopid wedding for my brother in law, ugh at least I can beer there.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I've been dreading this day, have to go to stoooooopid wedding for my brother in law, ugh at least I can beer there.

Not a fan of weddings? Or just this one in particular?

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 03:03 PM by Jags.)

A wedding on a Thursday?

Edit: is she due tomorrow?

Wining and dining so much more fun when your employer is picking up the check. 

I'm having an overpriced yet frosty beverage at the airport.

Quote:I've been dreading this day, have to go to stoooooopid wedding for my brother in law, ugh at least I can beer there.

Thursday is an odd day for a planned wedding.

Quote:Thursday is an odd day for a planned wedding.

Agreed. Unless it was a very close friend or very close family member, I'd be the guy trying to get out of it. Peoples gotta work the next day!

Quote:Thursday is an odd day for a planned wedding.
Not for a planned wedding on a budget. 

Quote:Not a fan of weddings? Or just this one in particular?

This one how can I get my beer on and work tommorrow stiooooopid
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Not for a planned wedding on a budget.

Even on a budget, most people in the states have them on the weekend.