Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Those scurvy Dutch and their love of feces.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have a work party tomorrow. Open bar, €5000 tab. And then I have another work party on Friday too. I consider this practice for my Christmas holiday experiment of permanent drunkenness. 

They still have beer at the bowling alley. Well, a lot less of it than when I got there last night.

I need a nap.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I like fried fish.

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 01:08 PM by The Drifter.)

Basset Hounds got long ears.......... :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

Footballs are not round.

I've been drinking on the bosses' dime for the past 5 hours. Life is hard.

Quote:I've been drinking on the bosses' dime for the past 5 hours. Life is hard.

Isn't it hard to keep the liquor on a little dime? And do you actually have dimes over there?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Isn't it hard to keep the liquor on a little dime? And do you actually have dimes over there?
 Yep.

[Image: daim.jpg]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I'm not sure if you guys have it over there, but over here in a lot of big cities we have what's called a 'Park & Ride' - basically you park your car in a huge lot and use a bus service to get to the shopping area. This cuts down on congestion in the city centre and everything is supposed to run more smoothly.

Anyway, yesterday the Park & Ride I use was full due to Christmas shoppers, so I basically had to drive around until someone moved.. some guy spotted what he thought was a vacant spot and so he cut me up, pushed in front of me and reversed into this 'spot', laughing at me the whole time he was doing so. Turns out, the spot he was parking in was a dead end.. I could see that from where I was roaming.. literally at the same time some guy vacated his spot ready for me to park in... guess who I had to block from getting out of their dead end? Yep.. the first guy.

Karma is a....

Quote:I'm not sure if you guys have it over there, but over here in a lot of big cities we have what's called a 'Park & Ride' - basically you park your car in a huge lot and use a bus service to get to the shopping area. This cuts down on congestion in the city centre and everything is supposed to run more smoothly.

Anyway, yesterday the Park & Ride I use was full due to Christmas shoppers, so I basically had to drive around until someone moved.. some guy spotted what he thought was a vacant spot and so he cut me up, pushed in front of me and reversed into this 'spot', laughing at me the whole time he was doing so. Turns out, the spot he was parking in was a dead end.. I could see that from where I was roaming.. literally at the same time some guy vacated his spot ready for me to park in... guess who I had to block from getting out of their dead end? Yep.. the first guy.

Karma is a....

Get em.

Bushmills or Jameson?

Quote:Bushmills or Jameson?

Jameson for me. But you really don't have to get me a Christmas present.

Quote:Jameson for me. But you really don't have to get me a Christmas present.

I'd say Jameson as well.

P.s. I'm a xmas grinch, I don't buy anyone presents Smile

Quote:I'd say Jameson as well.

Well I'll just return your present then.. Jeez.

So I'm doing my daily morning walk at about 5:30 and I'm walking up SR13 in Fruit Cove.  Work traffic is just starting to pick up, and this dude comes riding down the bike lane weaving around on his bicycle, screwing around with his cell phone.  Hell, I don't even like to ride on 13 when I'm paying attention.  There's dumb and there's really dumb.  

What is wrong with some people?  

I have a feeling he was probably sitting on his brain.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

My apologies...but I had to take a selfie.

So, with my son now 6, I thought it was perfect to introduce him to all of the classic Christmas movies..

Elf, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard.. etc.

Quote:So, with my son now 6, I thought it was perfect to introduce him to all of the classic Christmas movies..

Elf, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard.. etc.

Bad Santa
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'd say Jameson as well.

powers

(but I'll drink whatever they've got if we're being honest)

:teehee: