Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Ha my wife ordered socks online and then made me pick them up on the way home. I thought who the hell buys socks online?

Quote:Ha my wife ordered socks online and then made me pick them up on the way home. I thought who the hell buys socks online?

How many times did she do this?!...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I order everything but groceries online.

Quote:How many times did she do this?!...

Well it was three sets of socks ......
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Well it was three sets of socks ......

I'm glad it was 3 pairs and not just 3 socks.

So, my workplace has decided that with immediate effect they are going to stop providing staff kitchens with sugar following a 'health & wellbeing' meeting (we all know it's costcutting).

They'll continue to provide tea, coffee and milk (I can see these all disappearing soon too!). Anyway, they've said as a healthy alternative they are looking in to providing us with fruit.. erm, fruit? A healthy alternative to sugar? It's not very often that when I make a hot drink, I put a banana in it instead of sugar...

It doesn't really affect me anyway, I'm not much of a hot drink drinker, aside from a coffee now and then.

Quote:So, my workplace has decided that with immediate effect they are going to stop providing staff kitchens with sugar following a 'health & wellbeing' meeting (we all know it's costcutting).

They'll continue to provide tea, coffee and milk (I can see these all disappearing soon too!). Anyway, they've said as a healthy alternative they are looking in to providing us with fruit.. erm, fruit? A healthy alternative to sugar? It's not very often that when I make a hot drink, I put a banana in it instead of sugar...

It doesn't really affect me anyway, I'm not much of a hot drink drinker, aside from a coffee now and then.

Are they doing away with the crumpets too? They do have those over there, don't they?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Are they doing away with the crumpets too? They do have those over there, don't they?

Of course, that's all we eat.

So I'm currently reliving my youth listening to a band called Hundred Reasons.

They're from the UK, check out their album called 'Ideas above our station'.

Quote:Of course, that's all we eat.

That explains the unusual amount of wonky teeth,
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That explains the unusual amount of wonky teeth,

Hey... and unusual amount of gaps between teeth.. if you're going to come at me, get it right...

Quote:Hey... and unusual amount of gaps between teeth.. if you're going to come at me, get it right...

All 16 of them...
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Hey... and unusual amount of gaps between teeth.. if you're going to come at me, get it right...

I was trying to be nice and not mention those, but since you brought them up.... those too.

I don't think I'm in the right place...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Nope...you're definitely lost.

Boy, I could go for some pancakes.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Nice top Rico...I LOVE how the color accents your eyes.

Is this the "D6 is the bestest" thread?  

Wait.... I'm lost too. 

Quote:Is this the "D6 is the bestest" thread?  

Wait.... I'm lost too.

You took a wrong turn at Albuquerque...

[Image: Bugs_Bunny_Pic_12.jpg]

Quote:[Image: Bugs_Bunny_Pic_12.jpg]

Exactly!! So you better keep digging!