Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:1:15 was the last big one. Hopefully.

According to the interwebs, it was centered on the other side of the Sierras, south of Carson City.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Driving to work when school is out is so much less stressful.  It allows me to take Loretto/Greenland over to Philips rather than take the zoo that is I295.

I wonder if I could get them to move Mandarin High School to a different location?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Driving to work when school is out is so much less stressful.  It allows me to take Loretto/Greenland over to Philips rather than take the zoo that is I295.

I wonder if I could get them to move Mandarin High School to a different location?

Yeah, Google says my commute is 20 minutes quicker than usual. I love the holidays!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hate work.

Have you seen my baseball?

The morning started out so well with the commute to work. But it just got shot to hell. Somebody is in my favorite stall.

Go in there with them...they'll probably leave.

Starting work at 6.30am or 6.30pm and finishing at 6.30pm or 6.30am (depending on day or night shifts..) means I get no traffic..

Although, the 5.45 alarm hurt today!! My own fault for actually having Christmas off work! I've worked 11 of the last 14..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:It'd be nice if they'd stop :/

Have any damage?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Great news everybody...I sacrificed myself at lunch today for all of you.

McDonalds is still gross...now you don't have to try it again.

Quote:Go in there with them...they'll probably leave.

And if they don't his day could get better anyway...
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

When people are driving in the car and they are looking for their location, why do they turn the radio down?

They're trying to sneak up on their location?

So does it bother you when you go in to take a poop and it's real gassy and noisy?

I mean, not that its ever happened to me.

lmbo

Quote:Have any damage?

Not quite, but a lot of creaking and cracking. The third one shook pretty good.

I hear Gas-X works pretty good.

Quote:I hear Gas-X works pretty good.

For earthquakes?  Who knew.

Well, he said "the third one shook pretty good".

Quote:When people are driving in the car and they are looking for their location, why do they turn the radio down?

I do this all the time.

Quote:I do this all the time.

So do I.

I also can't navigate while having a conversation.