Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Good news fixed grandma's car tonight after work so I don't have to fix it on my first day off in two weeks this Sunday!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Good news fixed grandma's car tonight after work so I don't have to fix it on my first day off in two weeks this Sunday!

How's your father in law doing?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Chances NYC didn't make it back to the boat?

Quote:Chances NYC didn't make it back to the boat?

Slim to rum...I mean none. Hehe

Quote:How's your father in law doing?

Actually much better, he's off life support yesterday. Still don't know what's wrong but they think he had a stroke and his lung collapsed. He's weak but off the ventilator

Quote:Actually much better, he's off life support yesterday. Still don't know what's wrong but they think he had a stroke and his lung collapsed. He's weak but off the ventilator

I'm glad to hear he's doing better!

Just had 2 plates of Frito Pie.. Excellent stuff..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Woke up to take a shower and the Damn dog took a [BLEEP] in the shower! Stupid mut that's my spot!

Quote:Woke up to take a shower and the Damn dog took a dump in the shower! Stupid mut that's my spot!
That genuinely made me laugh. It's the best damn news I've had all week. He's a good boy. 

Quote:Woke up to take a shower and the Damn dog took a [BAD WORD REMOVED] in the shower! Stupid mut that's my spot!

What do you mean that's your spot?

At The Metro eating breakfast.

Must be Saturday.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:What do you mean that's your spot?

Good question!!!

Quote:Good question!!!

I guess it's a [BLEEP], shower and shave all in one place..  

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So I got a giftcard to Ruth Chris from a customer a few weeks ago. I checked and it was for $200!?!? how expensive is that place?

Thinking of taking the wife but holy crap I'd expect $200 is more than enough right?

Is it that much better than Longhorns? 

Quote:What do you mean that's your spot?

well there's a drain for a reason............

Quote:I guess it's a [BAD WORD REMOVED], shower and shave all in one place..  

^ this guys knows whats up!

Quote:So I got a giftcard to Ruth Chris from a customer a few weeks ago. I checked and it was for $200!?!? how expensive is that place?

Thinking of taking the wife but holy crap I'd expect $200 is more than enough right?

Here's there price list and menu Eric

https://www.restaurantmealprices.com/rut...se-prices/

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Here's there price list and menu Eric

https://www.restaurantmealprices.com/rut...se-prices/

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

haha this will be the one and only time I ever go there! Can't wait to taste a $40 steak lol

Quote:well there's a drain for a reason............

lol you've got probs man.

Quote:So I got a giftcard to Ruth Chris from a customer a few weeks ago. I checked and it was for $200!?!? how expensive is that place?

$200 will be enough unless you're like a 2 bottles of wine with dinner type of couple.