Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I don't waste my time on DF anymore...he's just not worth the effort.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't waste my time on DF anymore...he's just not worth the effort.

Think of it as target practice.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Yeah, but it's so easy...yet somehow, still not worth the effort.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 08:23 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:Once again, I'm the first one here this morning.  You people are lazy.  That's right, I said you people.

HEY! Some of us have more important things to do like........

Take our morning constitutional........

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Yeah, but it's so easy...yet somehow, still not worth the effort.

Some of us enjoy easy.. Sometimes you get the itches because of it though.

Speaking of...where's BB4?

Quote:Speaking of...where's BB4?

Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you, don't come here.. Prank Caller Prank Caller!!

Is your refrigerator running?

I'm going to Las Vegas next weekend for the USBC National Bowling Championships.  

I'll only be bowling for a couple of hours on Saturday and a couple of hours on Sunday.

I wonder what I can do with the rest of my time.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They have nice hookers in Las Vegas...or so I hear.

Quote:I'm going to Las Vegas next weekend for the USBC National Bowling Championships.  

Are you posting for Singles, Doubles and Team or just one category? 

The bowling, not the hookers. We all know getting in the team event is too pricey.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Are you posting for Singles, Doubles and Team or just one category? 

The bowling, not the hookers. We all know getting in the team event is too pricey.

Entered in everything.

I hear they have some kinds of games out in Vegas that people like to play, too.  I hope they have Parcheesi.  I like Parcheesi.

Last time I was in Vegas, somebody tried to sell me an 8 ball...I was like dude, I don't even play pool.

Quote:Entered in everything.

I hear they have some kinds of games out in Vegas that people like to play, too.  I hope they have Parcheesi.  I like Parcheesi.

If it's any game where they want to tell you a "safe word" I think you should quit before they start. Or not if that's your thing...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Last time I was in Vegas, somebody tried to sell me an 8 ball...I was like dude, I don't even play pool.

I like those things.  They make good 'throwback' kinds of decoration for your desk.

Those things are supposedly magic...I don't mess with that stuff.

Quote:Speaking of...where's BB4?

Hey now...don't confuse me with the things you've been picking up at last call.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Is it last call already?

Quote:Is it last call already?

I'm sure it is somewhere.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I need to find a chick quickly.