Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Haha, this should add some fun.

To add even more intrigue, his jet was in Detroit on Feb 25th.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cobb would be a nice get. I would prefer him over Julius Thomas for example.

Any news on guys like Bulaga?

Why can't we get both Randall and Julius?

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 05:36 PM by Tuxedo.)

Quote:I do wonder whats happening with Bulaga, feel like his side has been very quiet so far.

Complete speculation, but I wonder if he's holding out any hope for being a left tackle again. I really would have thought he'd be re-signed by Green Bay by now. They're is usually pretty good about keeping their core guys and he's probably their biggest priority. That's one explanation I came up with while spitballing with some Packer fans yesterday.

Quote:Why can't we get both Randall and Julius?

Who said we can't?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:To add even more intrigue, his jet was in Detroit on Feb 25th.

You have to consider NFL tampering rules though. Are teams allowed to talk to players in late February?

Quote:Who said we can't?

Saying you would rather get Randall over Julius implies we can only get one of them because they play different positions.

Quote:You have to consider NFL tampering rules though. Are teams allowed to talk to players in late February?

Hold on a sec, let me ask Goodell.

Quote:You have to consider NFL tampering rules though. Are teams allowed to talk to players in late February?

Tampering happens all the time. Who cares? Just don't get caught.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Saying you would rather get Randall over Julius implies we can only get one of them because they play different positions.
No it doesn't.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Tampering happens all the time. Who cares? Just don't get caught.

surely only the patriots tamper. belicheat..... AMIRITE!?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Complete speculation, but I wonder if he's holding out any hope for being a left tackle again. I really would have thought he'd be re-signed by Green Bay by now. They're is usually pretty good about keeping their core guys and he's probably their biggest priority. That's one explanation I came up with while spitballing with some Packer fans yesterday.
I really do expect him to stay with the Packers but with him still not being resigned.... Man I really hope we hear some news about him soon and of course Id love to hear him in talks with the Jags Big Grin

Quote:Tampering happens all the time. Who cares? Just don't get caught.

I doubt there would be a rule if it could not be enforced. The NFL is serious about it and does punish teams when they are caught.

Right now I am more interested in who gets Suh than where Khan was two weeks ago anyway.

Now the Chargers want Suh.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...mukong-suh

Quote:San Diego would be an interesting choice for Suh. Defensive coordinator John Pagano currently runs a 3-4 base set. He could view Suh as a movable piece, à la J.J. Watt. Suh is strong enough to hold his own on the inside, yet agile enough to shift outside when needed. Regardless of where he plays along the line the 28-year-old would immediately upgrade a weak run defense.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/574329301815947264' title="5:02 PM - 7 Mar 2015">16s16 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Texans take one of the top CBs off the market, reaching agreement with Kareem Jackson on 4-year deal, per source.

Miami's going to cut Dannell Ellerbe.

Quote:Miami's going to cut Dannell Ellerbe.
I think they got a deal in place with Suh, they are gutting their roaster lol Suh gonna change his mind

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I think they got a deal in place with Suh, they are gutting their roaster lol Suh gonna change his mind

In my giant Suh post yesterday, he was one of the two guys they likely needed to cut in order to have enough money to sign Suh. Randy Starks being the other one. Miami signing Suh would make it a lot tougher to match a sizable deal for Charles Clay.

Quote:Miami's going to cut Dannell Ellerbe.

Ellerbe and Wheeler. There goes their LB corps and 2013 FA class.

Quote:In my giant Suh post yesterday, he was one of the two guys they likely needed to cut in order to have enough money to sign Suh. Randy Starks being the other one. Miami signing Suh would make it a lot tougher to match a sizable deal for Charles Clay.

Speaking of:

Quote:Charles Clay | MIA

(March 7, 2015 4:08 PM EST)

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports the Bills have interest in transition tagged TE Charles Clay.

The Bills would likely need to overpay to sign Clay, as the Dolphins have the right to match any offer. Clay has averaged 64 catches over the last two seasons. Miami won't receive any compensation if he signs elsewhere.

SOURCE: JOSINA ANDERSON ON TWITTER

Quote:Ellerbe and Wheeler. There goes their LB corps and 2013 FA class.

They don't even save anything of note cutting by Wheeler either. His cap hit was $4.4 million and now counts as $4.2 million in dead money.