Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I'm all for it. Just like every insider is connecting the dots for Suh to Miami/Oakland and no one to Jax.

Quote:Pretty much every insider has said Thomas to Jax, when that happens you can almost always connect the dots.

LOL at people that dont want Thomas, dude is young athletic, big fast and a redzone miss match, and ready to play in the NFL unlike the risk with a rookie.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Pretty much every insider has said Thomas to Jax, when that happens you can almost always connect the dots.

LOL at people that dont want Thomas, dude is young athletic, big fast and a redzone miss match, and ready to play in the NFL unlike the risk with a rookie.
He's had some injury concerns and he had Manning. Sure hope he continues being awesome if we get him though.

Quote:He's had some injury concerns and he had Manning. Sure hope he continues being awesome if we get him though.
As long as he's better than Lewis.

Quote:I'm all for it. Just like every insider is connecting the dots for Suh to Miami/Oakland and no one to Jax.

I have seen Jax in almost all of Suh possible destinations, Miami is suppose to be in the lead, and Oak suppose to have a visit in place for him

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I never said I didn't want Thomas?..I know you disagree with pretty much everything I say. I want Thomas here, maybe Nate Allen, Da'Norris Searcy, I'd love Suh obviously. Nick Fairley would work if he can stay motivated. A few others as well

Quote:He's had some injury concerns and he had Manning. Sure hope he continues being awesome if we get him though.

There is no reason to assume just because he caught passes from Peyton Manning, Julius Thomas would be bad with Blake Bortles. You don't need a Hall of Fame quarterback to be a good route runner and ball catcher.

Quote:I have seen Jax in almost all of Suh possible destinations, Miami is suppose to be in the lead, and Oak suppose to have a visit in place for him

Jacksonville is always on the list of candidates, but there were never any reports about the Jaguars talking to his agent.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/574409275990216704' title="10:20 PM - 7 Mar 2015">3s4 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Randall Cobb back to Green Bay on a 4-year, $40 million deal, per source.

Another one bites the dust
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I never said I didn't want Thomas?..I know you disagree with pretty much everything I say. I want Thomas here, maybe Nate Allen, Da'Norris Searcy, I'd love Suh obviously. Nick Fairley would work if he can stay motivated. A few others as well
That 2nd part wasnt to you, it was to the guy and other people who were saying they dont want thomas

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  3s4 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Randall Cobb back to Green Bay on a 4-year, $40 million deal, per source.

</div>
WOW that one I never expected Packers are loaded at WR

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet'>Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/574411088592158722' title="10:27 PM - 7 Mar 2015">42s43 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Randall Cobb had 6-7 offers today, I’m told. He turned down considerably more money elsewhere to sign with the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Packers?src=hash'>#Packers</a>.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NFLDraftBites'>NFL_DRAFT_Bites ‏@NFLDraftBites </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NFLDraftBites/status/574402130695622656' title="9:51 PM - 7 Mar 2015">38m38 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">When you hear 8 M per yr on a Center, fairly obvious Jaguars and/or Raiders in on the player. Rodney Hudson's best fit w/ Jaguars...

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Yes plz, I like Luke B but Hudson is a beast

Just saw from Schefter that Cobb heading back to green bay on 4yr 40 mil deal.

Other than that we know Alualu signed a two year deal

Cross Cobb of the list

[Image: 3798929.jpg]

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ad/page-13

IMO The Jags will lose out to a lot of FA'S I believe due to our team being so horrible...Top level guys can go to contenders...we will continue to get primarily B and C level guys until we get better.

Told that Randall Cobb turned down possibly as much as $1.5 million a season to return to #Packers. That's some love.

11:29pm - 7 Mar 15

Quote:[Image: 3798929.jpg]

Good job having the graphic ready on the spot.  :thumbsup:

I'm certainly not surprised in the least Randall Cobb is heading back to Green Bay.   i wish this would have turned out differently for your sake and mine.

The good news is the likelihood of Bryan Bulaga leaving Green Bay and coming to Jacksonville has increased as a result of the Randall Cobb news.