Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I've got a feeling we are gonna take a WR early in the draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2015, 12:19 PM by Jags5.)

Quote:I've got a feeling we are gonna take a WR early in the draft.
You know, before FA i thought that there way no way we go WR at 3 but with all the decent FA WR's being kept or signing elsewhere, I think there is a real chance for this to happen now. Well at least I wouldn't be shocked if this happened now. Even though I would still go edge rusher personally

They are not taking a receiver at 3. Everything is setting up for them to take best available pass rusher. Fowler/Beasley/Gregory. Whichever they like and plug him at OTTO.

Quote:They are not taking a receiver at 3. Everything is setting up for them to take best available pass rusher. Fowler/Beasley/Gregory. Whichever they like and plug him at OTTO.
lol @ Fowler or Gregory being OTTO

Gotta say, I didn't expect these splashes we're making. If we lock up Julius, tbh, i'd be pretty happy with just the thought of Julius, Odrick, and Parnell. Those vines on Parnell are great to see, there has to be a reason we're ponying up that much. I get he hasn't started a ton, but he really showed a lot last year. When Cowboys fans say he won't be next to Martin, I just laugh...

He'll be next to Linder. Maybe Linder didn't get as much spotlight or wasn't quite as good, but he has all the makings of a All-Pro level guard too.

Question.. do you guys think we may go after Derrick Morgan? would he be an option for OTTO or LEO?

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Odrick could very well replace Red Bryant in a year or two in addition to rotating with Marks. He also could push Alualu off the roster.
Alualu played better than Red Bryant last year.  Take off the blinders about Tyson A.

Quote:lol @ Fowler or Gregory being OTTO

You are batting 1.000

Quote:Question.. do you guys think we may go after Derrick Morgan? would he be an option for OTTO or LEO?
No and no, I'd pass personally. I'll look more into him if we sign him, but as of now, there's a lot better ways to spend money, or there's better options at each of those positions.

So what did I miss this morning? Haha.

Quote:No and no, I'd pass personally. I'll look more into him if we sign him, but as of now, there's a lot better ways to spend money, or there's better options at each of those positions.
I say this cuz I saw we were linked to Orapko in the past, but he has injury concerns. We usually seem to get people who weren't on everyone's radar so I figured why not ask lol

Quote:So what did I miss this morning? Haha.
Got a RT, a DT, and half of the fan base is worried about losing Teal Julius to the SeaHawks

Vic Beasley or Kevin White at #3.  We need dynamic players.  Beasley has serious pass rush skills and Kevin White is an awesome combo of size, speed & hands.

Solve the OTTO position or get the true #1 WR. 

Curious to see who is next on our list will it be a Leo/Rb/Otto/C decisions decisions

Quote:What about Brandon Graham? We still need some pass rushers.

With Odrick signing, do you think this is an indication that they may actually pass on Leonard Williams if he's available?
meh on Graham

Odrick has no barring on what we do in the 1st round, he is a rotational player, Williams could be a Suh, JJ Watt type DL men you dont pass on him for that

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

1 blue chipper in Julius Thomas

who's the other?

Quote:Got a RT, a DT, and half of the fan base is worried about losing Teal Julius to the SeaHawks

Also Caldwell did not return Suh's calls because they brought back Alualu.

Quote:lol @ Fowler or Gregory being OTTO
Lol @ your football knowledge 

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/5...7972685826

Don't know who this guy is, but apparently saying Jags looking at Cameron if Thomas falls through.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/5...7972685826

Don't know who this guy is, but apparently saying Jags looking at Cameron if Thomas falls through.

We all know that