Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

6 mil is starter money. McCray/House start, Colvin at Nickle, Gratz at....S?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Holy crap, what a shopping spree.   Someone might be moving to free safety?   Gratz?  
I was thinking about Gratz at FS, but I really don't know. Mccourty used to be a CB before he came a FS

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:6 mil is starter money. McCray/House start, Colvin at Nickle, Gratz at....S?

I vote yes on that.  

Quote:6 mil is starter money. McCray/House start, Colvin at Nickle, Gratz at....S?

Colvin at FS looks like a possibility with him playing nickel on 3rd downs.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:@patdrinks: NFL Network just said Davon House is signing with the Jags later today.

Incoming move of one of the CBs to FS? Or cuts? Or wait until after camp? I like all of this nice activity!

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

In the modern day NFL, You need to have 3 good corners IMO. 3 wr sets are the norm

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Austin ‏@JuicedJag  49s49 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">On @nflnetwork @RapSheet reports that House will sign $6m/year deal #Jaguars

</div>
Just like was said, he went to get his jags hat yesterday, because he was coming to the Jaguars 

This is my fav signing so far, this kid can play, could be our Sherman or even play FS if needed, he is active and all over the field 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet'>Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/575313216932290561' title="10:12 AM - 10 Mar 2015">42s43 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> set to add another big-time FA: Ascending former <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Packers?src=hash'>#Packers</a> CB Davon House is set join them at $6.25M per year

Awesome news! 

Definitely making moves

High score where you at?!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Walter Football has not liked any of the moves we have made yet. Makes me like these moves that much more.

Definitely making moves

Quote:Colvin at FS looks like a possibility with him playing nickel on 3rd downs.

I'm pretty sure Gus has already ruled out Colvin for FS if I'm not mistaken

Quote:Holy crap, what a shopping spree.   Someone might be moving to free safety?   Gratz?  
Gratz to FS has been bandied about quite a bit, so it sounds plausible.

Quote:Walter Football has not liked any of the moves we have made yet. Makes me like these moves that much more.

Don't even give them the benefit of clicks, I've avoided that website for years.

Quote:Walter Football has not liked any of the moves we have made yet. Makes me like these moves that much more.
Thats not even a real website, they suck bad

It's looking like Dave is trying to finish the rebuilding this year.  

Quote:I'm pretty sure Gus has already ruled out Colvin for FS if I'm not mistaken

That was before we had a log jam at CB.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/patdrinks'>@patdrinks</a><span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">: NFL Network just said Davon House is signing with the Jags later today.
</span>

Sweet jiminy jumped up jesus..

Dave is firing on all cylinders!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]