Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:Yea, we couldn't give up our first, so I'm glad we aren't doing that deal. It would have been nice though.

GO JAGS!!

Max Unger is a pretty good center too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JayGlazer'>Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/575382457538621440' title="3:47 PM - 10 Mar 2015">37s38 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

Quote:MJD just said he could see Jax going after graham lol

Blake Bortles' reaction if that ever happened....

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Graham deal also involves a first rounder.. Trade is done.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JayGlazer'>Jay Glazer<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@JayGlazer </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/575382457538621440'>37s38 seconds ago</a>
</span>

Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st
wow

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer  45s46 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Boom!

</div>
WingerDinger called it

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote: 

<div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer  37s38 seconds ago
<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

</div>

That's gotta be one of the fastest trades ever done lol

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Yikes.  Poor Brees, suffering out the twilight of his career for a rebuild.

Makes our trip to NO this fall a little easier.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 03:51 PM by Bullseye.)

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer  37s38 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

</div>
Wow!

Who do you think "won" this trade?

I say New Orleans.

Unger is a very good C and a first round pick.

Graham will give Wilson an outstanding TE and a 4th.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Its done, can't believe that just happened.

Quote:Yea, we couldn't give up our first, so I'm glad we aren't doing that deal. It would have been nice though.

GO JAGS!!
We wouldnt have had to do a 1st, it would have had to be something like a 2nd and Linder, but i'm fine with Julius 

Saints going into rebuild mode

That's insane. I can't wait till we can afford to trade our 1st rounder... Which in essence is our second round pick this year lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Wow!

I say New Orleans.

I think its even. Saints get a good C and a 1st rounder.

But Seattle just got an elite player on their offense.

Good deal for both teams, IMO.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 03:53 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Holy crap, Haloti Ngata to Detroit 

Saints will prob  grab Maxx Williams with that Sea 1st 

Quote:Wow!

I say New Orleans.

Seems like a good trade for both sides.

Quote:That's insane. I can't wait till we can afford to trade our 1st rounder... Which in essence is our second round pick this year lol

If you listen to some people, that year is this year, with their willingness to pay Gipson and surrender our 2nd round pick.

Ngata to Detroit????

Sounds like they were in talks for a few days on it. So not as fast as I thought lol

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/575383961221779456' title="3:53 PM - 10 Mar 2015">24s25 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Haloti Nagta traded to Lions, per <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AaronWilson'>@aaronwilson</a>.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Double wow!