Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:You may be right but the amount of trades is the difference

What I read was strictly about free agency, not FA and trades combined.

Trading is definitely crazy this year with so many happening in the first hour.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  16s16 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">The #Bills are signing FB Jerome Felton

</div>
So there goes the FB we thought we might get

Why do we want the offensive POTY? Why wouldn't we?

I'd be content with JT, Odrick, Parnell, House, Skuta, and Brown, but man, I'd love to see one or two more guys that are pretty solid added. 

Give me Murray, throw an offer/2nd for Tashuan Gipson, and draft Fowler (or trade down and get the 2nd back) and I'm over the moon.

Quote:Why do we want the offensive POTY? Why wouldn't we?

Cause we're all masochistic..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout  30s

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">30 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Looked at my pre-draft notes on Jake Locker: "Coaches said he doesn't love football." So, there's that.

</div>

Jake Locker announced he is retiring.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-from-nfl

Even if we don't give 8+ mil to a RB we still had a fantastic FA period. 

Im starting to believe that if we land Murray and Greg Hardy, then Kevin White could be an option at 3 don't you think? He is a beast, never seen someone like him with speed, creating space...etc  The jaguars are unpredictable, this is just something to think about but if Lenoard is at 3 i would snatch him up.

Quote:Jake Locker announced he is retiring.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-from-nfl

I think we're all aware of that now

Quote:Give me Murray, throw an offer/2nd for Tashuan Gipson, and draft Fowler (or trade down and get the 2nd back) and I'm over the moon.

I'm not interested in fowler at 3. To me its Williams or trade down. If the trade can't be made then I'd prefer ray or Beasley.

Williams is going to be the jewel of the top 10
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Cause we're all masochistic..
I don't believe the "ran into the ground" stuff either. He ran for 123 yards @ 4.9YPC in the Cowboys final playoff game.

Quote:Colvin's freshman year was Murray's last year at Oklahoma. They did play on the same team for 1 year.
wow just WOW... THAT'S RIGHT COLVIN!

GET UR BOY OVER HERE

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 05:01 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Per @BigBlueInteract, Giants and Saints are discussing a trade for DE Cameron Jordan. Saints cleaning house.

We all knew it was going to happen, just didn't know when..

Quote:Im starting to believe that if we land Murray and Greg Hardy, then Kevin White could be an option at 3 don't you think? He is a beast, never seen someone like him with speed, creating space...etc  The jaguars are unpredictable, this is just something to think about but if Lenoard is at 3 i would snatch him up.
I really don't see us adding both of them, but if we do...i have no idea where we go.

Skuta figures to start at Otto, Hardy would go to LEO, Murray with D-Rob in the back. JT at TE, Bortles at QB, Dline set up (sure, you'd probably make room for Leonard Williams), etc.

I just dont know that I love going WR, we already have 3 nice young guys out there. I feel like a vet would make more sense, which I expect us to pick one up like a Crabtree or someone on that level. Top 4 WR's being in there 2nd year or less just doesn't sound like what we need for Bortles.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 05:01 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Per @BigBlueInteract, Giants and Saints are discussing a trade for DE Cameron Jordan. Saints cleaning house.

DP..

Quote:Even if we don't give 8+ mil to a RB we still had a fantastic FA period. 

I don't care about the money, but if we don't sign Murray, fantastic might be an exaggeration.

Quote:We all knew it was going to happen, just didn't know when..
Not sure on the source so I deleted the post for now.

Brandon Browner is now free agent. Played under coach Bradley in SEA